Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

thanks... here's the Lariat Sport interior in black leather with burgundy accents (perfect match!)

21 Lariat RR interior.png
As the old saying goes, “It’s only money.”

NewtoOffroading

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like a little baby.

It actually looks like a great size though. The 4 door will be just a bit bigger. I don't want anything as big as the F150. Trucks are getting way too big now.
Trucks are getting to big. I was going to get a Tesla Cybertruck but I really don't have the space for a full size truck

NewtoOffroading

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that

Is that how the soft top will look? That looks outright terrible.
No. The concensus is that this is just a spare parts roof. There are pictures of the actual soft top and it looks fine (not as good as the hard imo) but it doesn't look like this.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a 19 SCREW 6.5 bed, the new F series trucks all use the same cabs, so you can basically live in a F150 lol

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Comparing the size, and having the reference point of rear tires firmly against the curb for each vehicle, I am very happy with the size of the 2-door. Being a full 17" shorter than the current daily driver it will fit in the garage drastically better and also makes the vehicle perfect for the few times you have to run into the city (or those who drive in a city daily).

This frees up a TON of garage space for a larger welding table and shop benches... Or storage for all the new off-road gear.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I do not see in the Sasquatch descriptions that the package includes heavy bash plate(s) or bumpers. I think it should, but am also pleased they are keeping the cost down a bit, my Basequatch might be doable. I hope those that have interpreted the survey pricing to mean the auto is included in the $5k are correct, but I doubt it.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly why I'm buying a Bronco and not an F-150, the Bronco will fit in my garage.

Aftershocks

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, that's close to exactly the 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 that I have on order right now! :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Sasquatch vs F-150 size comparison side-by-side look compariso

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Sasquatch vs F-150 size comparison side-by-side look compariso
That looks super nice. Love it. Not sure that I like the rim design though.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Man, I just looked up the dimensions, aside from height I'm in awe of how much smaller the 2D Bronco is compared to my mustang in both length and wheelbase @_@

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The width of the Sasquatch package is all fender flare. The body of the Bronco is narrower which is what you want for off road. Flat fenders help, too.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Sasquatch vs F-150 size comparison side-by-side look 1598725932792
Sponsored