Sponsored

2 door Bronco storage with seats up vs down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy p

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am targeting the new 2 door, super pumped, but want to get any info on the storage limitations when seats are up vs down. Ive seen some really good pics on the 4 door, but I want to go 2 door like it was old school. Does anyone have any good pics on this? Door open, storage in there (like some of the photos of the 4 door), etc... This could be helpful for ordering in a couple months. Thanks all - have a great day
Sponsored

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am targeting the new 2 door, super pumped, but want to get any info on the storage limitations when seats are up vs down. Ive seen some really good pics on the 4 door, but I want to go 2 door like it was old school. Does anyone have any good pics on this? Door open, storage in there (like some of the photos of the 4 door), etc... This could be helpful for ordering in a couple months. Thanks all - have a great day

They have cubic feet measurements with seats down and up on the website. The two has as much seat-down storage as our Subaru Crosstrek, which I was pretty surprised by. It's also about 60% more space than the 2 door wrangler.

Status
Not open for further replies.