Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tired of listening to bass heavy music with a cheap sounding rattle coming from my Bronco. Took it to the dealership ... no help. Figured, I fix Apache Helicopters, I can at least take a look.
This is the culprit !!! It hits the side wall of the truck. I put tape behind it to dampen the effect but what works better is to add two washers between the wall and the "culprit". Worked like a charm !!! You'll still have some bass effect from the panels but not that annoying bumblebee buzzing like before.

20220909_140419.jpg

20220909_140423.jpg
Sponsored

MKZoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
assuming you didnt remove the fastener before you took these pictures. You are missing a fastener. maybe the dealership removed it and forgot to put it back? there is a few other threads about where the common touch points are back here might be worth it to take a look if its not that fastener issue.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tired of listening to bass heavy music with a cheap sounding rattle coming from my Bronco. Took it to the dealership ... no help. Figured, I fix Apache Helicopters, I can at least take a look.
This is the culprit !!! It hits the side wall of the truck. I put tape behind it to dampen the effect but what works better is to add two washers between the wall and the "culprit". Worked like a charm !!! You'll still have some bass effect from the panels but not that annoying bumblebee buzzing like before.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Subwoofer RATTLE !!! 20220909_140423

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Subwoofer RATTLE !!! 20220909_140423
Do you have any tips for taking off that plastic panel without busting the clips?
Sponsored