Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You may want to recheck that.
I'd rather let him and other Californians think that. We don't need any more of them finding reasons to move here.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. Fortunately you can do the body-color matching painted top, and I'm doing black-on black, so black-painted matching top it is...
I hate to have to pay extra to paint the top when those funds could go to something else. Decisions decisions.

I originally wanted black but not so sure anymore, yet not completely ruling it out. Leaning towards AM Blue or A51.

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is that bronco still in San Diego I wanna go see it
Same here. I'd drop everything right now and go get a look if we could get confirmation. I'm not in a position to drive around downtown endlessly, though.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also confirms we need to see some lower profile flares, they’re way too big for those tires.
[/QUOTE]

If you look closely I think the spare is the Sasquatch size tire. I bet that had the bigger tires at some point.

Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you look closely I think the spare is the Sasquatch size tire. I bet that had the bigger tires at some point.
Also confirms we need to see some lower profile flares, they’re way too big for those tires.

That’s a good catch, if I was going across country and had an unlimited fund I would definitely swap to the KO2s over Wranglers. Though I don’t understand why they moved down in size. But who knows.

Sergio El Bailador

Black Diamond
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a Hodad's Bacon Cheeseburger. They actually boil the bacon, shred it, leave it to drain bacon juice back into more boiling bacon, then take the shredded bacon, make it into a bacon patty, grill it, and put it on top of each patty in the burger. It probably is directly related to the rise in heart disease but man is it good!
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Tester Makes Its Way to San Diego giphy
I haven’t had a Hodad’s burger in years.

SasquatchBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nowadays here in SoCal, they'll pop anyone for anything. Tint, wheels, exhaust, doesn't matter the cops will screw with you because of it. Not sure how it is with offroaders and their rigs, but thats what I notice.
Not so much with Jeeps...never been pulled over here in SoCal (SD area specifically) in the last 10 years for not having a front license plate, tinted windows or tires that stick out past the fenders.