Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if there is some sort of schedule to these pop up visits all over the country? Obviously they are "limited" due to the pandemic, but everyone is itching to lay eyes much less hands on these things before we commit if at all possible!
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good in black.

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nowadays here in SoCal, they'll pop anyone for anything. Tint, wheels, exhaust, doesn't matter the cops will screw with you because of it. Not sure how it is with offroaders and their rigs, but thats what I notice.
Yeah, it's basically on a by-cop basis whether or not they feel like pulling you over and certain towns are more likely to stop you than others; including for speeding. Also depends on if the cop likes you or your ride of choice.

Speeding:

Scenario #1
Ex-Army cop, when I was still in the USAF and he drove a Charger, CHP pulled me over 4 times in a month in a coastal town (on the freeway).

Scenario #2
Inland cop, who admired my mustang, when I accelerated around a prius at an undisclosed speed..."Remember you're not in a jet. Have a good day." No ticket.

I also know many people who get pulled over all the time for their tint and put it right back on.

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know if there is some sort of schedule to these pop up visits all over the country? Obviously they are "limited" due to the pandemic, but everyone is itching to lay eyes much less hands on these things before we commit if at all possible!
There will be, but not yet. I guarantee the ones that are meant to be shown off the the public will be much higher quality examples. I would expect it to be around November.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm none too crazy about the very light gray top and fenders. Hope it'd be a lot darker or black. My preference over white.

Reactions: KC8

KC8

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
They beat the mess out of it, someone’s having a lot of fun.

This also explains the huge panel gap I saw on one of the orange trucks yesterday.

Also confirms we need to see some lower profile flares, they’re way too big for those tires.
I love how short it is!! So cute this gonna be my little hot wheels car lol the 2 door and the 4 door , that made an amazing choice to bring back the bronco as this because I i think the 2014 concept they showed would been not nice to look at if the would’ve revived it as a new vehicle with all the unnecessary bumper trim moldings and cuts to the hood and the side and the Lights it would’ve have had as much notice

MEMessina72

Base
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jk Rubicon 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nowadays here in SoCal, they'll pop anyone for anything. Tint, wheels, exhaust, doesn't matter the cops will screw with you because of it. Not sure how it is with offroaders and their rigs, but thats what I notice.
Hahaha ha really..... you should move to Nor Cal.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No rear wiper? defrost?

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a Hodad's Bacon Cheeseburger. They actually boil the bacon, shred it, leave it to drain bacon juice back into more boiling bacon, then take the shredded bacon, make it into a bacon patty, grill it, and put it on top of each patty in the burger. It probably is directly related to the rise in heart disease but man is it good!
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Tester Makes Its Way to San Diego 1596470959659

Sponsored

qwertisk

Base
First Name
qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is that bronco still in San Diego I wanna go see it

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm none too crazy about the very light gray top and fenders. Hope it'd be a lot darker or black. My preference over white.
Agreed. Fortunately you can do the body-color matching painted top, and I'm doing black-on black, so black-painted matching top it is...