Sponsored

2 door Bronco....where you putting doors?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Assuming I can keep my garage clean, the doors and roof will get stashed there, and since I've got covered, secured parking at work, I can happily park it there without worry.

Now to convince my wife that the garage needs to stay clear....
Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If my memory serves me correctly, 2 doors do NOT fit in the cargo area. Is anyone planning on putting them in the back seat or laydown seat cargo area? Otherwise have to "leave them home"...? That pushed me over to 4 door, but modify order window is now open. Would like your thoughts? thanks!
1. Aftermarket, it would be lovely to make something maybe that can be stored on top or through a tow hitch accessory!

2. There will be other doors you can purchase that still give you more of an outdoors feel than the OG doors that will feel like the doors are off, the OG doors stay at home until you’re ready to put them back on

3. If you plan to go on trips wanting to switch the doors, maybe applying small trailer or cargo box to hitch

2 is probably more likely than 1 as I’m not sure if anyones resolved Jeep’s door storage after all this time

I personally will rarely have the doors completely off to need to find a way to store them (while driving) I will just have different types of doors

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Leaving them at home. I'll have to get used to checking weather since I live in FL.

My plan is to buy a mesh top for iffy days with light rain chances
FL here too, honestly mostly just taking off the front roof panels and bringing them with. Until I can find a cheapo softtop for emergencies. Then again being a Ginger I'll probably need a lightweight top any time I'm out lol.
Sponsored