• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2-Door Buyers - Order a white top and I’ll trade you mine + $$$ + ford “points”

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this is a long shot...

I am ordering the base bronco 2 door, which means I can't order a white top...

If anyone knows they want the gray MIC roof, and are probably getting a MY22, and would be willing to switch roofs upon delivery, I would make the trade very easy!

• I'll order any accessories you want that need to come with the MIC hardtop (roof racks, headliner, etc)
  • If your bronco is delivered before mine, you can drive around with the white roof all you want, and then when mine comes in, I'll bring you a brand new roof (I will come to you)
  • If my bronco is delivered before yours (highly unlikely - i'm a very late reservation) - i'll take your hardtop off and store it safely in my garage until yours comes, so you still get a brand new roof
  • I'll pay the difference in cold hard cash. - (I'd also consider putting some cash down as a part of your DP if it helps you make the deal)
  • If it makes it easier, I'd consider switching to your dealer (CA) so they can be involved.
  • I'll bring lunch AND the beer of your choice when I deliver your MIC roof
Sponsored

Last edited:

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If anyone knows they want the gray MIC roof, and are probably getting a MY22, and would be willing to switch roofs upon delivery, I would make the trade very easy!

• I'll order any accessories you want that need to come with the MIC hardtop (roof racks, headliner, etc)
  • If your bronco is delivered before mine, you can drive around with the white roof all you want, and then when mine comes in, I'll bring you a brand new roof (I will come to you)
  • If my bronco is delivered before yours (highly unlikely - i'm a very late reservation) - i'll take your hardtop off and store it safely in my garage until yours comes, so you still get a brand new roof
  • I'll pay the difference in cold hard cash. - (I'd also consider putting some cash down as a part of your DP if it helps you make the deal)
  • If it makes it easier, I'd consider switching to your dealer (CA) so they can be involved.
Myself, I'm pretty much to the point where I am just going to wait until Ford catches up with themselves, comes to their senses, etc. and stops trying to jam the damned CG MIC top on everyone. I've heard all the reasons, I get it, but I'm not laying out that money for somehting I don't want.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked my dealer if their body shop could paint the top and fenders for me. They haven't come back with a price yet, but, it's an idea. Might be able to vinyl rap, but don't know about that.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

Maybe you can just buy an aftermarket one in a year or two?

OP
OP
Sampsonrustic

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe you can just buy an aftermarket one in a year or two?
im just Expecting the top to run like$4k+ at the parts counter. at the factory it should be half of that.

Also would rather not end up with 2 hard tops. I doubt anyone would buy the mic top since it comes stock

if the heritage comes in squatch manual I may be all set though

Sponsored