First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Guys - Wanted to just let you know what I found Saturday, Autonation Ford in Littleton has a new 2 Dr BL, Non-Sas, 2.7 Demo. I have been looking for a 2 dr to check out for 2 months so figured others are as well. I wish it was a 2.3 Manual but beggers can't be choosers these days!

Craig
Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Guys - Wanted to just let you know what I found Saturday, Autonation Ford in Littleton has a new 2 Dr BL, Non-Sas, 2.7 Demo. I have been looking for a 2 dr to check out for 2 months so figured others are as well. I wish it was a 2.3 Manual but beggers can't be choosers these days!

Craig
check out Groove Ford off of Arapahoe. They had one a few weeks back.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually started there 3 weeks ago before I submitted my order, said they had one on the phone and there was one on their website, got there and nope! I just looked and now the 2 dr they said they had says it's in transit.

https://www.grooveford.com/new-vehicles/bronco/

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually started there 3 weeks ago before I submitted my order, said they had one on the phone and there was one on their website, got there and nope! I just looked and now the 2 dr they said they had says it's in transit.

https://www.grooveford.com/new-vehicles/bronco/
yeah, they do like their games, don’t they. To be fair I did actually lay eyes on one in their lot a couple weekends ago. I didn’t ask to drive it as it was the complete opposite of my build and I’ve ridden a few others. They had another 4dr badlands there at the time which I did ask to drive and the manager told me a strict no as it was a customer order. Not sure what to think.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
YES these guys do like to play games, when I was in there they acted like they were rock stars and I was a bumb, could hardly get them to talk to me.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YES these guys do like to play games, when I was in there they acted like they were rock stars and I was a bumb, could hardly get them to talk to me.
That's been my experience with most Colorado Ford dealerships, and I've spoken with a LOT of them (before going with Granger).

I have been getting calls from Castle Rock Ford lately (that's what I get for surfing cars.com and cargurus.com), and the guy (John?) is actually very knowledgable. I believe they're charging MSRP plus $699 dealer handling fee, and it sounded like they had demos to drive and maybe reserve? I'm not sure. They did give me their allocation numbers (an estimate based on the first month) but not their reservation numbers.

Anyway, it's worth a shot. Those other places mentioned in this thread?. Shuddddddder.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes I was down there a couple weeks ago and they weren't too bad, can't remember who I spoke to but they did have a 4 dr WT demo. They had added like $10k in accessories but said they were planning on selling it at MSRP soon. They also had a new GT500 they were selling with $30k ADM so I'd be surprised if the Bronco doesn't get some ADM too.

RumbleOn

Base
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma; 1986 4Runner; 1930 Model A
Your Bronco Model
Base

Craig
Phil Long in Littleton has a 2 door, 2.3, manual, I think it was a BL

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven't been there yet, I'll give them a call THANKS!
Sponsored