First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Howdy y'all. I'm still stuck between 2d BD or the 4d BB. I already drive a supercab f150, and used to drive a mini cooper. I love hiking and such so I would think a 2 door would be ok. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Howdy y'all. I'm still stuck between 2d BD or the 4d BB. I already drive a supercab f150, and used to drive a mini cooper. I love hiking and such so I would think a 2 door would be ok. Thoughts?
Based on the information above, get a four door.

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depends on how much stuff you need to take and how many people. Probably people more than stuff. You can always get a hitch receiver or roof rack for gear. Cant put people hanging off the back bumper.
My girlfriend and I like the 2 door so much that we decided to get it regardless and find the storage solutions afterward. Maybe it will encourage her to pack light.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go check out a 2DR wrangler and see if the space fits your needs. It's the only thing comparable and a bunch of strangers on the internet can't answer this question for you.

OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Depends on how much stuff you need to take and how many people. Probably people more than stuff. You can always get a hitch receiver or roof rack for gear. Cant put people hanging off the back bumper.
My girlfriend and I like the 2 door so much that we decided to get it regardless and find the storage solutions afterward. Maybe it will encourage her to pack light.
The only other frequent passenger I take is my dog lol. I've taken quite a few trips for hiking and the truck is a PITA to park anywhere, but I signed up for it haha.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go check out a 2DR wrangler and see if the space fits your needs. It's the only thing comparable and a bunch of strangers on the internet can't answer this question for you.
True. I've driven 4 door wranglers when I used to be a dealership lot tech, and they were cramped to me (coming from a 4'10 individual lol)

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only other frequent passenger I take is my dog lol. I've taken quite a few trips for hiking and the truck is a PITA to park anywhere, but I signed up for it haha.
90% of the time it’s me and my 5 yr old in my JK 2dr and we do pretty good. There’s going to be more room in a 2dr bronco just by the fact that it’s a split rear bench vs the solid jk bench as far as stowing gear. I think you’ll be ok in your situation getting a 2.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's some pictures from yesterday of the 2 dr. Sorry I didn't take any with the seat up. I will tell you it's tight getting in the back seat and I'm only 5'7". There's plenty of room once you're in there and it's comfortable.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Dilemma IMG_3433

Ford Bronco 2 Door Dilemma IMG_3435

Last edited:
OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here's some pictures from yesterday of the 2 dr.Sorry I didn't take any with the seat up. I will tell you it's tight getting in the back seat and I'm only 5'7". There's plenty of room once you're in there and it's comfortable.

Those are great pics! Tbh I like how the seat cushion pulls up and then you can lay it (almost) flat. Keyword almost lol. Not a bad setup though

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are great pics! Tbh I like how the seat cushion pulls up and then you can lay it (almost) flat. Keyword almost lol. Not a bad setup though
It's actually pretty roomy with them folded down. At first when I laid them down I didn't realize the bottom cushion needed to be pulled forward then up and they were tilted at an angle. The 4 dr lays flat without having to do this.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Dilemma IMG_3436

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going w/ 4DR bc I need extra space back there if all 4 seats are taken up. It does not look like you can carry much in the back of a 2DR.

OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am going w/ 4DR bc I need extra space back there if all 4 seats are taken up. It does not look like you can carry much in the back of a 2DR.
Fair enough. For me if I need more space it can sit on top on a rack or basket lol

OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's actually pretty roomy with them folded down. At first when I laid them down I didn't realize the bottom cushion needed to be pulled forward then up and they were tilted at an angle. The 4 dr lays flat without having to do this.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Dilemma IMG_3436
Not bad. If I were to camp I'd keep it pretty simple on the essentials. I'd be at least having a folding cot with me and a tent. On the other hand, I could sleep in the bronco if it were a 4 dr. I'm barely 5 ft, so I can fit in pretty small spaces haha

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not bad. If I were to camp I'd keep it pretty simple on the essentials. I'd be at least having a folding cot with me and a tent. On the other hand, I could sleep in the bronco if it were a 4 dr. I'm barely 5 ft, so I can fit in pretty small spaces haha
In that case you might even fit back there with the seat up. ?
Sponsored