JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know what I love when I drive? My hood being super reflective through my windshield and into my field of vision.

Seriously, the fuck... I can understand reflective side graphics, maybe. But hood? Who's riding higher than a Sasquatched Bronco that would need alerted to my reflective-ass hood?

No one.
It appears the paint is a lot more reflective than the graphics. They look matte to me.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope the gloss mirror and grill will grow on me, but damn it still stick out when mixed with the flat black flairs and other trim.

Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing VB I'm pretty happy with A51. This is a bit to flashy for me. I like a nice flat color especially with the MIC. This would work with the white tops and I just don't like the fastback. Looks a little too country IMO.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

always have been - if you bought OEM windshield replacements (typically 3-5x the price). Insurance doesn’t cover em though. Every windshield we replaced at Delaquis Ford was a Vanfax windshield.... They fit, but you won’t get a pretty custom logo. :(

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the fast back top available to order?

I was going to get the dual mod top/soft top combo.

Would consider just getting the mod hard too and order the fast back separate. Any idea on cost? The soft top for the additional $600 is hard to beat in the combo package.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can someone with some higher up accces run that VIN number and see who it belongs to?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Would consider just getting the mod hard too and order the fast back separate. Any idea on cost? The soft top for the additional $600 is hard to beat in the combo package.
I believe the twill fastback for the 2 door is $2229, I saw it posted somewhere else

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For some reason I love the looks
Of the fastback soft top, I plan on ordering one for my WT...just like this...

B21B6A32-C222-4E88-A37D-7941D4182F9C.jpeg

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s an accessory Ford is offering, not something you can option from “factory”. Seems like nobody is quite sure how ordering accessories is going to work yet.

And @BroncoJay is right on the price. BN confirmed the fast back tops as these tops in the accessory guide.
Ford Bronco 2 door fastback top DOES fold back! Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco With Graphics 88F059FB-9D0F-4398-9F4B-5488CA05F5BD
They are NOT cheap($2,229 if you can’t see those small numbers). However I’m curious if these prices are final because it seems to be sort of a rip-off that the 2 door top is just as expensive as the 4 door top.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is really cool! I have been considering getting the top for the 4 door that covers the front seats (sorry, I'm a dork and can't remember the proper name for it). I love that color. I thought my truck was lightning blue, but apparently my truck is blue flame? I think it's very close to lightning. I like the decal on the hood too, but I'm not getting a FE - sadly.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well Dang! What a beauty!! This truck, all ordering/production chaos & fiascos aside is going to be a smash hit, no matter what. Even if performance doesn't meet some of the hardest-core of the hardest off-road thresholds (& it still probably will be pretty amazing), it will be a hit, just on 'coolness factor' alone.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may have missed it before but I see this top is made by Bestop. So they probably make the factory soft top also. Maybe they’ll come out with a soft top version with glass windows like they did for the wrangler. They’ll most likely come out with a tan and a black twill version.
Webasto makes the factory soft top for the 4-door.

Bestop makes this 2-door soft top and a fastback version for the 4-door.
Sponsored