NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited
> Ford messing up window stickers

I mean, my Flex is "Shawdow Black" and my Milan came with the wrong number of spokes, per the window stickers.

Not to mention half my body VIN stickers being for the wrong car.
My order confirmation email says I ordered a LIGHTINING BLUE bronco , not LIGHTNING ?‍♂?

Advertisement

Lucas718

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
I kinda liked the looks of this top until I saw what it looked like all piled up on top of the rear of the vehicle. It doesn't fold all the way down into the storage area like they do on Jeeps? If not then it needs to because piling it up on top looks terrible.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Vehicle Showcase
I think this is new, but looking at the more recent Stig pics it does seem show up, just super hard to make out. So hopefully it will be on all trims, not just FE.
Hopefully this is one of many final touches that haven't been revealed so far. I seem to remember someone (wearing flannel, no doubt) who said the color-clashing highlights on the interior would be addressed before final production, though I'm not holding my breath.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not cool enough for FE. For the record:

• I haven't trashed lightning blue, in fact, I own a '19 Ranger in LB.
  • I have added quite a bit of helpful images and commentary in the CO thread
  • One of the first to visit the dealerships when the 2021 paint book came out and took pics/video so others could see
  • Have talked up Rapid Red as well in their thread. Plus added content of other tri-coat reds other manufacturers use.
  • Have shitcanned all grayscale colors consistently because this isn't an F150, we don't need 11 of 15 paint selections to be B/W/G
  • Have already stated my MY21 color of choice multiple times (it is a color, for which there are darn few)
""

Advertisement

Advertisement