Sponsored

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I kinda liked the looks of this top until I saw what it looked like all piled up on top of the rear of the vehicle. It doesn't fold all the way down into the storage area like they do on Jeeps? If not then it needs to because piling it up on top looks terrible.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this is new, but looking at the more recent Stig pics it does seem show up, just super hard to make out. So hopefully it will be on all trims, not just FE.
Hopefully this is one of many final touches that haven't been revealed so far. I seem to remember someone (wearing flannel, no doubt) who said the color-clashing highlights on the interior would be addressed before final production, though I'm not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not cool enough for FE. For the record:

• I haven't trashed lightning blue, in fact, I own a '19 Ranger in LB.
  • I have added quite a bit of helpful images and commentary in the CO thread
  • One of the first to visit the dealerships when the 2021 paint book came out and took pics/video so others could see
  • Have talked up Rapid Red as well in their thread. Plus added content of other tri-coat reds other manufacturers use.
  • Have shitcanned all grayscale colors consistently because this isn't an F150, we don't need 11 of 15 paint selections to be B/W/G
  • Have already stated my MY21 color of choice multiple times (it is a color, for which there are darn few)
""

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

just seeing this thread again - boy i hope someone offers a top that goes all the way down, in white. this one is a bad design IMO

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How can they get these rear side windows to stay taught and not the ones on the 4-door? 😒

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can they get these rear side windows to stay taught and not the ones on the 4-door? 😒
Different manufacturer. The OEM ones are thinner because the rear hatch lifts up.

FWIW a whole lot of Bestop Jeep tops come from the factory all wrinkly.
Sponsored