2 Door FrankenRanger Mule spotted

PNW_Bronco94

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco, 1968 Mustang Fastback, 2018 Focus ST
Ford is totally trolling with this. Everyone complained about seeing the 4-door prototype... well here's your 2-door!

Fucking love it. If y'all are reading this keep it up!!
I think you may be onto something. They're for sure watching. Just like how everyone bitched about the low-end 4-door, so they released pics of the beefy dog today.

TopRecon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Man, that looks tiny, I'm hoping since the production windshield is so much steeper that the driver position will be moved forward a few inches, as it stands it almost looks like he's sitting over the rear wheel. I wouldn't mind a few more inches of rear overhang if it means a bit more cargo room, but I'm not holding out hope based on what we've seen of the camouflaged 4 door.

dmtndan

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
How can this look so small, and the 4 door looks like an early expedition size. It’s baffling how different angles and such make things look large or small. Like the new midsize trucks look pretty large compared to 90’s full sized, but put them next to a full sized today and they are tiny. I guess everything has gotten bigger but whatever.

BE_

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Vehicle Showcase
rims on the rugged bigboy bronco are 18", which (maybe?) throws another wrench into this wheel size debate.

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Ford is totally trolling with this. Everyone complained about seeing the 4-door prototype... well here's your 2-door!

Fucking love it. If y'all are reading this keep it up!!
1580172667332.png

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Anyone else notice that pic is photoshopped? Look at the passenger front tire. Half of it is gone.

That's a quick and dirty photoshop of the 4 door from the other thread. Just to give a basic idea of this one with two doors.

HTX1811

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
I just read that on the other thread. . Thanks. My eyes do work sometimes. LOL