• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina 2 DOOR HARD TOP FOR SALE $1600

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know, I know, who would want to buy a hard top for a 2 door, but you never know, maybe someone dropped theirs. Anyways, I took delivery of my 2 door 10/7/2022 to give you an idea of how old the top is. Local pickup is the only option. Not too worried about shipping cost, it's just the fact that shipping companies would break this thing in half. The top has not been removed from my Bronco and I don't see doing so until it's sold/warms back up next spring.

Located in Charlotte, NC and really just looking to get enough $$$ to buy the soft top from Best top, so $1600.00
Sponsored

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blackcat - I went ahead and installed my soft top yesterday before everyone came over. I'll give you some of my fist impressions...

the instruction video is perfect / have your torx bits handy from the start / there is no going back and forth as too many seals would have to come off going back to the hard top / love the look and feel but haven't had a chance to drive with the "top down" yet / rear access is more limited with the soft top because there is not mechanism to lift the rear panel without just flipping it over the top / window panels are the hardest part of the install as the twill needs to stretch some to fit right / and yes, what to do with the old top now.

I see you haven't had any bites on your top. I'm also in Charlotte.

Ford Bronco 2 DOOR HARD TOP FOR SALE  $1600 20221124_122653-2

OP
OP
Blackcat

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blackcat - I went ahead and installed my soft top yesterday before everyone came over. I'll give you some of my fist impressions...

the instruction video is perfect / have your torx bits handy from the start / there is no going back and forth as too many seals would have to come off going back to the hard top / love the look and feel but haven't had a chance to drive with the "top down" yet / rear access is more limited with the soft top because there is not mechanism to lift the rear panel without just flipping it over the top / window panels are the hardest part of the install as the twill needs to stretch some to fit right / and yes, what to do with the old top now.

I see you haven't had any bites on your top. I'm also in Charlotte.

Ford Bronco 2 DOOR HARD TOP FOR SALE  $1600 20221124_122653-2
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, no bites yet, but maybe will have some next year once more get on the road and people start screwing up their hard tops! I haven't seen any in person, but yours looks great!

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Trektop is in boxes in my garage and has been since early spring even though I've only had my Bronco for a little over a month. I'm planning to switch to it in the spring. My thought is that I will go back and forth for the winter months back to the hard top but I am waiting to see how much I like the soft top and how painful the switch will be.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, no bites yet, but maybe will have some next year once more get on the road and people start screwing up their hard tops! I haven't seen any in person, but yours looks great!
If you want to meet one weekend for a view/test of it just let me know. I'm in East Charlotte but have property in Lancaster too so I get by there on occasion. LMK

You can private message me anytime.

Sponsored

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Trektop is in boxes in my garage and has been since early spring even though I've only had my Bronco for a little over a month. I'm planning to switch to it in the spring. My thought is that I will go back and forth for the winter months back to the hard top but I am waiting to see how much I like the soft top and how painful the switch will be.
Go ahead and watch the video through to the end. You will see all of the adhesive seals they ask you to install and it may lead you to a conclusion on the switching idea. IMO - if I go back to the hard top I would have to replace the seals that become unusable a second time.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the top after install. Honestly it requires some sacrifices to keep the soft top on vs the hard top.

OP
OP
Blackcat

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Go ahead and watch the video through to the end. You will see all of the adhesive seals they ask you to install and it may lead you to a conclusion on the switching idea. IMO - if I go back to the hard top I would have to replace the seals that become unusable a second time.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the top after install. Honestly it requires some sacrifices to keep the soft top on vs the hard top.
Thanks for the input, it's greatly appreciated. My other option (and I might be leaning more towards this now) is just removing the hard top in the spring, installing a mesh top (which I already own), and just keeping a cover handy for rain. IDK, every option will have pro's and con's just trying to figure out which direction to go. Thanks again.

BTW, I like your wheel upgrade as well. I have a set of BD takeoffs in my warehouse that I'm trying to decide if I want to keep.

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went the cheap way for now on the wheels...just painted the steelies with a removable paint film. It will eventually scratch or wear off if I don't remove it first. Maybe my first tire replacement will include new rims in similar fashion.

OP
OP
Blackcat

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went the cheap way for now on the wheels...just painted the steelies with a removable paint film. It will eventually scratch or wear off if I don't remove it first. Maybe my first tire replacement will include new rims in similar fashion.
[/QUOTE

I like it!

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have watched it and it definitely looks like it will be a pain but it may be worth it to go back to the hard top for Michigan winters.... we did that for several years with our first jeep but now that we don't drive the jeeps as dailies we stick with the soft tops.... we've done winter runs where it was as cold as -26 and it wasn't awful but I'm thinking for everyday use the hardtop may be worth it.
Sponsored