First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone have the measurements for the 2 door rear cap? i think width is about 70" and the weight 80lbs but dont know the front to back.. Going to see if i can rig up a pulley system on my basketball hoop. if the rear cap is less than 5 feet i should be able to do it with some straps and a manual pulley - no help needed..
Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Overall I measured it at 56". Popped off the front panel too, so that includes approx 3 inches of lip at the front for the front panels to seat that u dont see from the outside.

OP
OP

gettk

Big Bend
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Overall I measured it at 56". Popped off the front panel too, so that includes approx 3 inches of lip at the front for the front panels to seat that u dont see from the outside.
Nice - thank you sir.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
U r welcome. I haven't removed the back yet so not sure if mounting surface sticks out further but looks like u will have some room to play with.

BDSteelies

Black Diamond
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Velocity Blue BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What about height (top to bottom)? I'm looking to rig up a pulley system in the garage as well and wondering much headroom it will take up.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno... might be a tight fit. The weight of it might also pose a problem.

Ford Bronco 2 Door hardtop rear cap dimensions DF5E4193-80A5-4E96-A5F5-6D56F0EACA61

I actually think your idea of using a basketball hoop (assuming a heavy duty, in-ground one) is not a bad idea. Curious how this works out for you!

OP
OP

gettk

Big Bend
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dunno... might be a tight fit. The weight of it might also pose a problem.

Ford Bronco 2 Door hardtop rear cap dimensions DF5E4193-80A5-4E96-A5F5-6D56F0EACA61

I actually think your idea of using a basketball hoop (assuming a heavy duty, in-ground one) is not a bad idea. Curious how this works out for you!
haha. good or bad I'll follow up. Anchoring it is the key. There is also a post that shows center of gravity from back to front is about 17" in. Makes sense with the weight of the open rear window. And keeping it level through the lift so not to scratch the roll or snap a flange..

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What about height (top to bottom)? I'm looking to rig up a pulley system in the garage as well and wondering much headroom it will take up.
I measure 21.5" ; with top still installed. Width at the base is just shy of 60"
Sponsored