Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reminds me of the JK8 conversion kit thy had a few years back.
Ford Bronco 2 door Jeep Gladiator (Comanchee?) 2A09B32A-2BF8-4876-AFC4-C5ED8ACFBE73

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda neat, but may as well be the batmobile. It’s not real and they wont make it. There are JK conversions running around, but they always seem just a little awkward.

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Jeep had built more than just the one blue one for Easter Safari and actually sold these things, you probably wouldn't see me on this forum lol

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Came across this, and I am torn. The Blue unit looks cool, but the black looks like terrible.

What say the people?
The black is a computer render, and IMHO, looks terrible. The Blue is an actual real concept vehicle and looks good, at least to me.

There is definately a market, it's just not a huge one.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Should have done it. The Gladiator is too damn big and the reason its sales arent stellar. If it was just and extended cab 2 door it would have been great. Ford or someone really should make a half cab conversion for the 4 door. But they wont too many breeders with kids that demand cupholders and seatbelts for whinning children. In my day kids rolled around in the back half of whatever vehicle the rode in and if they survived they were better for it. I really wish this country would stop celebrating people for having so many kids. Child safety has ruined almost everything that was fun when I was young.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13702

I brought a gladiator home on a test drive and my wife asked what I was doing with the worlds ugliest vehicle. I like em, she hates them. Then my daughter joined in on how ugly it was. So no gladiator for me. Oddly they love the look of a regular wrangler, women whatcha gonna do 🤷‍♂️?

The blue one looks great to me though, would be a good farm or hunting truck, but as someone else said, limited market because most people want a rear seat.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I brought a gladiator home on a test drive and my wife asked what I was doing with the worlds ugliest vehicle. I like em, she hates them. Then my daughter joined in on how ugly it was. So no gladiator for me. Oddly they love the look of a regular wrangler, women whatcha gonna do 🤷‍♂️?

The blue one looks great to me though, would be a good farm or hunting truck, but as someone else said, limited market because most people want a rear seat.
I use my comanche as a DD/farm truck/recovery vehicle/ heavy hauler(2200lb cargo rating).

Sponsored

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and daughter had the exact same reaction when I asked their opinion 😂

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Should have done it. The Gladiator is too damn big and the reason its sales arent stellar. If it was just and extended cab 2 door it would have been great. Ford really or someone should make a half cab conversion for the 4 door. But they wont to many breeders with kids that demand cupholders and seatbelts for whinning children. In my day kids rolled around in the back half of whatever vehicle the rode in and if they survived they were better for it. I really wish this country would stop celebrating people for having so many kids. Chiuld safety has ruined almost everything that was fun when I was young.
Yeah, things were way better when kids didn’t wear seatbelts. 🙄. I wish this country would start celebrating good spelling and punctuation.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use the search function. Old topic...
Sponsored