fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Plastidip is for those that want to try something without the high cost or risk, just take time to prep properly. I always encourage those who haven't tried it to do so.

That tire upgrade and plasti dip looks very classy. Looks true to vintage as one had mentioned. Enjoy it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I will be taking this Bronco to the first Seacoast Cars and Coffee once the season starts back up.

Awesome. I’m in NH will get mine in about 3 weeks.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plastidip is for those that want to try something without the high cost or risk, just take time to prep properly. I always encourage those who haven't tried it to do so.
Yes I used it a couple times on my Tacoma and had great luck with it

OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
A friend of mine who finds cars everywhere brought this to New England from Missouri, so no rot to speak of and a nice original patina. I saw it and just sighed and was like, ok how much..... It just had the right look. It actually is not chopped and is simply on short ass springs and short struts and rides like you'd imagine it would. I'll be bringing the front end up a smidge for drivability on shitty Mass. roads.

Congrats on your base!

Damn, that C10 is sexy!
IMG_5669.JPG

IMG_5735.JPG

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope my dealer will let me experience the detailing on my own.
Not sure they will, but maybe at least I can be there to lend a hand and ask many 'dumb' questions (my specialty) to learn more. May have to wait quite some time for my white hard top. Do you use fluid film in the Northeast?

Yes, it is also a pastime and rewarding experience to collect old knives and tools too.
When I passed thru your area once it was impressive the old well kept post and beam barns on the back roads...I had to stop myself from being a nuisance to ask to see inside.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rk105rider

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Subaru Forester, Dodge Ram Van
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excellent Review! I love your White Wheels, and the new Tires look great!

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m no authority, calm down. It’s just a discussion.
A "discussion" with unsupportable, weak premises is a waste of people's time. Get more information before blathering your mouth.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A "discussion" with unsupportable, weak premises is a waste of people's time. Get more information before blathering your mouth.
Why are you so uptight? Take the stick out of your ass, or put one in. Whatever will calm you down.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really like the look!!

I am considering going the other direction on tires though, to kind of obtain the old school look. 235/85/16...narrow tire with a tall sidewall.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why are you so uptight? Take the stick out of your ass, or put one in. Whatever will calm you down.
You just won the Ignore for Life award! I don't have time for your utterly useless tripe. Learn to think a little before spouting off, and maybe a few people will listen to you in your life.

Sponsored
OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love to see what a true pizza cutter setup would look like. I can see the zig zag tread pattern of those old school "snow tires" where I come from back in the day. Would you also paint the wheels white?

I really like the look!!

I am considering going the other direction on tires though, to kind of obtain the old school look. 235/85/16...narrow tire with a tall sidewall.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would love to see what a true pizza cutter setup would look like. I can see the zig zag tread pattern of those old school "snow tires" where I come from back in the day. Would you also paint the wheels white?
After seeing them on your Bronco, I definitely would. As for the old school tires, I know which ones I'd *like* to go with just for the LOLz but I'm sure they're absolute misery to drive on.

Ford Bronco 2-Door Manual 2.3 Review, Tire Upgrade and VB Stablemates Screenshot_20211129-211713_Chrome

OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
that's the type I was thinking. Seen a lot of those on rear wheel drive cars growing up.
Ford Bronco 2-Door Manual 2.3 Review, Tire Upgrade and VB Stablemates tire

After seeing them on your Bronco, I definitely would. As for the old school tires, I know which ones I'd *like* to go with just for the LOLz but I'm sure they're absolute misery to drive on.

Ford Bronco 2-Door Manual 2.3 Review, Tire Upgrade and VB Stablemates tire

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I myself am considering Falken Wildpeaks in this same size, but I’m worried about the highway noise. We shall see.
Check out Toyo AT3 (or 2 if you don’t need snow rating & can find them). I’ve used on several vehicles, including my current GX, and like them.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does it affect balance of wheels?
Sponsored