First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer got their mannequin this week and I had the pleasure of driving it yesterday. I didn't want to give it back! What a treat this was to drive. I ordered a 4 door for looks and practicality, but this 2 door with the 2.7 V6 was a blast.

I'm not going to do a crazy long review or anything, but a few random points-

The roof was bad. No pics, it looks just like what's been posted here many times. LOTS of wind noise with that roof rack up there.

Trail turn assist is awesome! Makes some horrifying noises while it works its magic though

The 2.7 is more than enough for the 2 door- it scoots. I have a feeling the 4 door will be "meh"

Antimatter is GORGEOUS in the sun. Anyone who says it's not blue enough is WRONG. I'm not a fan of blue usually but this color is amazing. I just wish Ford had given us Magma red as well...

As others have said, interior materials are crap. Very cheap overall. That said, it is a very nice place to be. The seats are comfortable, the steering wheel is nice. Things look nice but feel cheap. Just...try not to touch any of the plastics 😂

Back seat of the 2 door sucks. There's enough leg and head room, but no room for the rest of you. The seats are crammed right up against the wheel wells and the only place to put your arm is IN the cupholder. Pulling the release for the seat only tilts the seatback forward, you still need someone to slide the front seat forward separately to let you out. Crap design.

The ride was firmer than expected, which I liked.

Anyway, the reason any of you clicked this in the first place....

Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in AMB w/ roof rack 20210806_171203
Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in AMB w/ roof rack 20210806_170727
Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in AMB w/ roof rack 20210806_170721
Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in AMB w/ roof rack 20210806_170717
Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in AMB w/ roof rack Snapchat-1634105537
Sponsored

Last edited:

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wind noise was from the platform on the roof, not the rack

OP
OP
AK SNO RIDER

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The wind noise was from the platform on the roof, not the rack
Semantics. If I was talking about what you're calling the rack, I would've said the roof RAILS. I am referring to the platform as the rack. Obviously the platform with recovery boards is the loudest part. I'm just saying, these roofs let in quite a bit of wind noise compared to a normal roof.

Besides, no reason to have the rails in the first place if you're not gonna have some stuff up there 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I drove one similar recently (2.3l wasn’t impressed), but I had the same complaint about the wind noise, but it makes sense, it had the same rack. I thought it was the roof, but now I think it was that rack. I would have no interest with one at this point.

AB82F993-6811-422C-B53D-5F7C7D306813.jpeg
Sponsored