First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't want to sound negative, and maybe I'm alone on this, but I absolutely HATE the Bronco without the Sasquatch Package. I was able to see and get into the BL on 33s" at Sanderson Ford (AZ) a couple months ago, and that looked very good-to-passable in person.

But whenever I see photos online, anything without Sasquatch looks so.....wimpy and/or USPS-like?

Have I just banished myself from the community?

usps jeep.jpg
Sponsored

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soft Top Bronco Buyers rejoice!
I was really bummed after the revelation that soft tops would not get wiring/plumbing for a rear wiper when hard tops become available at the parts counter. Seeing the tiny amount of area impacted by this wiper shows I wonā€™t be missing out on much. Is there anything to keep me from having a hard top thatā€™s not hooked up? Not going to intentionally expose ā€œBessieā€ to the elements and resale is a non issue

8BF3C15D-D8C6-4A10-A50F-4A13972FD2AC.jpeg

Last edited:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft Top Bronco Buyers rejoice!
I was really bummed when the revelation that soft tops would not get wiring/plumbing for a rear wiper when hard tops become available at the parts counter. Seeing the tiny amount of area impacted by this wiper shows I wonā€™t be missing out on much.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in Area 51 8BF3C15D-D8C6-4A10-A50F-4A13972FD2AC
As a Tacoma guy I agree 100%. I canā€™t see anything out my rear view mirror. Aftermarket bumper plus a swing gate with a 35 ..... visibility zero.
if I could buy the 2D with a soft top and then buy a black MIC top later I would do it in a heartbeat. Not having a rear windshield wiper is a non issue & running power for a third brake light if needed is easy enough.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't want to sound negative, and maybe I'm alone on this, but I absolutely HATE the Bronco without the Sasquatch Package. I was able to see and get into the BL on 33s" at Sanderson Ford (AZ) a couple months ago, and that looked very good-to-passable in person.

But whenever I see photos online, anything without Sasquatch looks so.....wimpy and/or USPS-like?

Does that mean steering wheel on the left side is part of the sas package? Was that specified in the B&P? :cool:

I also like the white wagon wheels. Didnā€™t see that on B&P!

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang! I got excited to see amber DRL's on the signature headlights... white is still cool. I am liking yellow/amber lighting a lot lately though.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the amber! If memory serves arenā€™t the signature headlights described as ā€œprogrammableā€ or something like that? Maybe we can choose their output color!! That would be rad. My wife has a new Kia Telluride that is amazing, the interior mood lighting can be changed to almost any color.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think there's a new rule that we cant post Bronco photos without the payload sticker.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it's all personal taste. You definitely are not banished, in fact, you might be the majority position. I prefer the 32s and 33s although I have a soft spot for the Base Base as well. I don't see USPS, I see Early Bronco:)

Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in Area 51 Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 4.12.07 PM

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think there's a new rule that we cant post Bronco photos without the payload sticker.
I donā€™t think it specified which vehicle it was off did it? Just asking for a friend.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't want to sound negative, and maybe I'm alone on this, but I absolutely HATE the Bronco without the Sasquatch Package.

No more banished than my view that Sas looks kind of needy. :D
In the old days you had to destroy a bronco to get that look, at least now you can get it that way from the factory. To each his own, I like where we have come in 55 years.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those ā€œbitch ass body color fender flares,ā€ as my wife would say, donā€™t look as bad as I envisioned in my head.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spotted this 2 door with color matched fenders. A little dirty from Michigan winter roads. Didnā€™t take many photos out of respect for the driver.

First picture was taken as the driver was unlocking the vehicle so thatā€™s why the DRLā€™s are orange - I believe. My Jeep barely made the cut in the last photo lol.

Wait wait! That horse has its own salt lick!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No more banished than my view that Sas looks kind of needy. :D
In the old days you had to destroy a bronco to get that look, at least now you can get it that way from the factory. To each his own, I like where we have come in 55 years.
...56... Trying to remember if you had the other bronco where they would be 55, no 56 years apart.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model