Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My fervent wish is that this thread gets to 25 pages solely discussing the back wiper.
I hope it’s just of a pain in the a$$ to change like the wife and daughter’s 2014 escape.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in Area 51 1609904442338

Wow those wheel fenders are doing a real shitty job ..... so much salt spray on the side!!

Ford Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks in Area 51 1609904592564

how about that wiper? doing a bang up job with all that glass surface cleaned!!

Last edited:

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Am liking the body colored fender flares. Hoping to hold out for a matching body colored top [and would readily accept a permanent, non-removable, painted top].

Sponsored

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Rear LEDs are so much better looking than the standard incandescents. Still don’t understand why the BD of all trims is excluded.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I agree! It looks much taller than that Chevy Colorado (or whatever it is), in the OP's pictures. Is it my imagination?
I think that is a first gen Colorado (maybe a Canyon). They sat considerably lower than the current gen. I believe the rear axle on them was above the leaf springs, which made them easier to lower. The current gen has the axle below the springs, and I'm aware of only one kit made to lower them (it swaps the axle back to the top, and literally everything is in the way and must be modified or removed).

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think that is a first gen Colorado (maybe a Canyon). They sat considerably lower than the current gen. I believe the rear axle on them was above the leaf springs, which made them easier to lower. The current gen has the axle below the springs, and I'm aware of only one kit made to lower them (it swaps the axle back to the top, and literally everything is in the way and must be modified or removed).
Thanks for the great info!

Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rear LEDs are so much better looking than the standard incandescents. Still don’t understand why the BD of all trims is excluded.
I think the incandescent tail lights are standard on all three lower trim levels. Big Bend has the option to upgrade. I actually prefer the incandescent tail lights on the BD because the BD IMO is the non flashy, non trendy-utilitarian build. Again just my opinion.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Even dirty, this makes me want the 2 door even more. But I need the dang 3 person back seat...While it is tempting to leave one behind. I probably shouldn't.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm so the LED bar intersecting the main headlight is amber on lock...

Idk if i the color would be configurable out of the box but someone will figure out a way. This is great news!

I like the standard lights look but thought a frankenstein combo of two would be best. This looks like it may be possible

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice to see the spray pattern from the road salt. My Jeep gets plastered from the bottom of the front quarter panel to the back upper corner of the soft top. The fenders on the Bronco seem to keep it all to the belt line and lower. Doesn't sound like a big deal but my Jeep windows get covered real fast.

And that rear wiper is comically useless, won't ever flip the switch. How about a rear wiper delete thread?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think there's a new rule that we cant post Bronco photos without the payload sticker.
Isn’t there another thread around here that resolved this issue “once and for all?” I’m glad to see that worked.
Sponsored