Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes.

It has been confirmed.

From a BN Q&A:

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 11.39.56.png
appreciate it. Makes me even more mad about the BD not getting the option. Base trim I understand but wtf why is BD excluded.
Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great. Another abbreviation to figure out. What does "BB" mean? I'll add it to my Word doc of abbreviations.
Big Bend.

Speaking of Big Bend...When I built one with signature lights, mid pack, v6, bumper, aux switches, floor liners, rear diff it came within $700 of a Black Diamond with v-6, mid pack. For a $700 increase, I'd rather have the MGV and auto 4x4 than pretty headlights/taillights. Ymmv.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great. Another abbreviation to figure out. What does "BB" mean? I'll add it to my Word doc of abbreviations.
Big Bend, sorry, thought the were universal by now.

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Big Bend, sorry, thought the were universal by now.
Thanks! They probably are universal by this point but for older guys like me that are new to this whole Bronco phenomenon they are a little daunting. I actually figured it out after I asked the question. And I actually really do have a list I started in a Word document to help me keep track of all the abbreviations and acronyms. But thanks again for letting me know.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks! They probably are universal by this point but for older guys like me that are new to this whole Bronco phenomenon they are a little daunting. I actually figured it out after I asked the question. And I actually really do have a list I started in a Word document to help me keep track of all the abbreviations and acronyms. But thanks again for letting me know.
Be careful though...MT can be Mud Terrain, Manual Transmission or Multi Terrain
CG could be Cactus Gray or Carbonized Gray
AT can be Automatic Transmission or All Terrain
Sas is Sasquatch but SAS is Solid Axle Swap
BS can be Bronco Sport or, well, you know
...and the list grows!

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep in mind “by” a certain timeframe or month could mean...

ANYTHING

mik06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Surely that's a preproduction rear wiper and not what they are actually going to come with?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of really cool cars look awkward in photos compared to real life.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Believe I saw this same exact Bronco at Livonia Transmission Plant this morning at about 9am (Where in MI are you?). I thought the stance looked pretty good with the 32" tires.

Area 51 Outer Banks Ford Bronco 5.jpg
How was the size in person? In the factory photos, there are so many sasquatched Broncos and badlands that any lesser trim looks like a pipsqueak bronco sport.

so did the OBX have any presence or did it seem about the same size as a wrangler, blending in with the herd.

Sponsored

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How was the size in person? In the factory photos, there are so many sasquatched Broncos and badlands that any lesser trim looks like a pipsqueak bronco sport.

so did the OBX have any presence or did it seem about the same size as a wrangler, blending in with the herd.
I think the non-squatched Broncos look good in person, better than I thought and much better than in photos. For comparison I have a '17 JK Willys (with 255/75/17 Duratracs) that I think looks really good with the right proportion of tire size to body. But the Bronco is a little bit bigger (longer, more broad-shouldered) than my Willys. As such, the Bronco needs bigger tires to achieve the "look" that I am after, but if you're after a sporty, more retro-looking Bronco the non-squatch looks really good in person (especially the 2-door) and you will be happy. The 4-door squatch looks awesome in person (I have yet to see a 2-door squatch in person).

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The one that Fullerton Ford here in NJ has I drove for a test drive looks just like that one except not filthy :p
Sponsored