Sponsored

2-Door Rear Enclosure (can’t wait to see)

Favero

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m excited to start seeing enclosure prototypes for the rear of the 2-door, like the ones Tuffy and others make for Jeep.

I’m sticking with my 2door choice and hope I can safely store things back there.

I’ll be watching here closely here. Please share if you see anything
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How about the 4 door ? I noticed that the overlanding rig had a metal platform - stuff strapped to the top of it and stuff store under it.

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How about the 4 door ? I noticed that the overlanding rig had a metal platform - stuff strapped to the top of it and stuff store under it.
As a card carrying member of the secret society of the future two door bronco owners, we feel that there will be no need for a secure enclosure for the four door bronco. The need to secure shopping bags, wine coolers, wine, IPAs and vape refills will pale in comparison to the need to secure rifles, shot guns, fine bourbons and scotches and cigars that will be carried in the two door Broncos.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a card carrying member of the secret society of the future two door bronco owners, we feel that there will be no need for a secure enclosure for the four door bronco. The need to secure shopping bags, wine coolers, wine, IPAs and vape refills will pale in comparison to the need to secure rifles, shot guns, fine bourbons and scotches and cigars that will be carried in the two door Broncos.
Walt Longmire approves of this message ...
Ford Bronco 2-Door Rear Enclosure (can’t wait to see) longmire
Sponsored