Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been scouring for more info regarding the underside of the rear seats of a 2-door and can't recall anything besides how it bolts on, so I apologize if this has been asked already.

We've seen multiple side profiles of the rear seats of the 4dr especially when the doors are off but seeing @TroutHunter 's detailed shot of the underside got me thinking of storage/water solutions. Since we cant see a side profile from the 2dr, does anyone have any info whether or not they function the same as the 4dr? I really hope the rear passenger side has that extra cavity.

Thanks
Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There were a couple Stig threads that had shots of the underside of the back seats, and there's a fair bit of space under the brackets. I can't seem to find any of those threads right now tho, because the search function is like a firehose

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were a couple Stig threads that had shots of the underside of the back seats, and there's a fair bit of space under the brackets. I can't seem to find any of those threads right now tho, because the search function is like a firehose
I hope you're right. This would be a really cool solution for the aftermarket to explore esp for those that are intending to keep a seat or two in the back.

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

the search function is like a firehose
Amen. I was looking for the post with the step-in heights, overall length, etc. and got a ton of posts that weren't that.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are wondering if there is space under the 2-door seats like there is under the 4-door, the answer is "no."

They are mounted in a completely different location compared to the 4-door, and sit on the floor rather than being suspended out. (Also why there are only 2 seats in the 2 door, since they are sandwiched between the rear wheels, whereas on the 4-door they are forward of the rear wheels.)

Ford Bronco 2-door Rear Seat Storage E1EE81BC-43F5-4666-B306-8401DF431B70

Demonstration of 2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Rear Seats Folding Down Flat

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are wondering if there is space under the 2-door seats like there is under the 4-door, the answer is "no."

They are mounted in a completely different location compared to the 4-door, and sit on the floor rather than being suspended out. (Also why there are only 2 seats in the 2 door, since they are sandwiched between the rear wheels, whereas on the 4-door they are forward of the rear wheels.)

E1EE81BC-43F5-4666-B306-8401DF431B70.jpeg

Demonstration of 2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Rear Seats Folding Down Flat
The seats being sandwiched between the rear wheels is a very good point. And rewatching the BN youtube vid does confirm what you say. That sucks.

Seeing the first image on this thread led me to believe that there was a cavity on the right seat. Oh well..