Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still dont understand why ford cant supply a small slide out shelf like the 4 door. its not as much room but there is still PLENTY at the bottom here.
1594689718206.jpeg
Yea. Maybe they will develop one. If they don't, someone else probably will. Personally, I think that there will be many far superior solutions to the 2dr space conundrum than this.
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can live with it, or more important, my passengers can.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 5.08.27 PM.png

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2 door rear seats NOT removable 1594997479203

Sad. However lets hope ford listens and gives us some solution to the 2 door storage/floor dilemma

He might say they are not removeable. But the way I read it is they are not easily removable. They have to bolt them in on the assembly line and I have a big tool box so I can remove them.

I laugh when I read this stuff because it has been said about how modular this Bronc is but yet say something is not removable. That is why you need to read "between the lines" of all this stuff.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Worth remembering that Ford seems to be struggling to figure out how to get Velocity Blue painted on a Bronco. And that's a current product they've used for Years.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Poor design and planning on Ford’s part, but aftermarket will cash in on delete options.

it’s hard to see so much right about the Bronco, and then some obvious wrongs. Makes you wonder how many decisions were made behind a desk.
Makes me wonder about how many of these concerns will just be addressed in future model year releases.

Bet the seats lay flat in the 2022 or something like that which will irritate those of us who are first adopters. Guess I'll have to get creative with packing and utilize my roof rack more. Not ideal, but also not moving up to the 4 door.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do not believe the 4 door has a step, they fold flat with the load floor. This is possible because the 4d has a well underneath the seat, the bottom flips forward the back lays down flat. The 2d has no well because the seat is directly over the rear axle.. Although they did pull it off in the Bronco II so...
Yes it does have the step. You can see it here (the part with verticle lines behind the seat):

Ford Bronco 2 door rear seats NOT removable 1596316405240

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

take what? 4 inches off the length of this shelf? is that really a disaster?

Ford Bronco 2 door rear seats NOT removable 1596316405240
Totally confused what you're talking about. For this in a two door, it's going to be less than half as deep. Seems more like 12-15 inches less to me. But I suspect that I'm still confused about what you are talking.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally confused what you're talking about. For this in a two door, it's going to be less than half as deep. Seems more like 12-15 inches less to me. But I suspect that I'm still confused about what you are talking.
nah there are pictures of the 2 door rear area. Its much bigger at the bottom than it is at the top.

Screenshot_20200715-232428~2.png

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On the 2 door im banking on those plastic covers pop off and you can get to the retaing hardware and voila

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Worth remembering that Ford seems to be struggling to figure out how to get Velocity Blue painted on a Bronco. And that's a current product they've used for Years.
People like to play games and afford seems to be doing that. Keep people guessing and wondering until we can finally finialize our orders

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll have to remember that while I'm removing all the seats to rip out the carpet and rhino line the thing. Lol. :D

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nah there are pictures of the 2 door rear area. Its much bigger at the bottom than it is at the top.

Ford Bronco 2 door rear seats NOT removable Screenshot_20200715-232428~2
Fair enough, but I still think we're talking about much more than 4" less. And also, I hope that they do develop what you want. If they do, I just don't expect that it's going to be something that I want.
Sponsored