fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think when Ford says not removable they mean no easy latch system to remove like some minivans. I assume the rear seat is bolted down and not welded. They should be removable.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think when Ford says not removable they mean no easy latch system to remove like some minivans. I assume the rear seat is bolted down and not welded. They should be removable.
might not be that simple. The seats in the 2 door are different than the 4 door. In that they sit in a plastic bucket that rests at an angle to the wheel well

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

might not be that simple. The seats in the 2 door are different than the 4 door. In that they sit in a plastic bucket that rests at an angle to the wheel well
Aftermarket will come out with a storage door for this plastic crater void where the seats were.

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I have wrenches and sockets. Boom.....removable.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Poor design and planning on Ford’s part, but aftermarket will cash in on delete options.

it’s hard to see so much right about the Bronco, and then some obvious wrongs. Makes you wonder how many decisions were made behind a desk.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
but but but WHY the dgaf attitude? Surely its not news to Ford that people are accustomed to a load floor they can utilize.

Sponsored

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
but but but WHY the dgaf attitude? Surely its not news to Ford that people are accustomed to a load floor they can utilize.
There is always a battle between the designers and the bean-counters when it comes to these things. They have to weigh the utility of a certain feature vs. additional costs to implement, and whether or not the addition/omission of the feature and increase/decrease in the vehicle price will significantly affect the customers’ decisions to purchase a Bronco. And not to mention any additional engineering constraints.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't believe you. The interior design has not been finished as of yet. If you see one in the wild it is a prototype. For those who are not familiar with 2 doors, you have no F'n room if the back seat is in place. The final design may indeed be a fold down, which would work but I would be extremely shocked if the seat was not designed to be entirely removed without any tools.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't believe you. The interior design has not been finished as of yet. If you see one in the wild it is a prototype. For those who are not familiar with 2 doors, you have no F'n room if the back seat is in place. The final design may indeed be a fold down, which would work but I would be extremely shocked if the seat was not designed to be entirely removed without any tools.
i didnt say it. The ford guy did

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m sure they can still be taken out one way or another, but probably ugly as $&?@ when they’re out.

What’s that I need 4-seats back in for the day. $@?&....€k&$!!!!!

WTF....still can’t comprehend the design decision on this one.

Still getting the 2-door??‍♂??. I guess so maybe.
Sponsored

Last edited: