Sponsored

2 Door Roof Top Tents -- Hutch Daly 2 RTT?

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota CHR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone thought about getting the Hutch Daly 2 roof top tent for the 2 door bronco? Only 95 pounds and very compact, seems great for wind noise and gas mileage but have not seen many reviews on it or the quality of Hutch rooftop tents.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dominic Nonnenmacher
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota CHR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never heard of it, but kudos on finding another tent within the weight range. They seem to be few and far between. I like that it only takes up half the roof.
Yeah seems like a great option. Another rtt I found was the freespirit recreation adventure gs 49” which is 102 pounds, which would work for the roof racks 110 pound limit and seems like the more durable option.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been looking at Cot Tents. Lower weight, off the ground without needing ladder. Might be a possible solution, if the 2dr roof tents, don't work out.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been looking at Cot Tents. Lower weight, off the ground without needing ladder. Might be a possible solution, if the 2dr roof tents, don't work out.
Climbing up a ladder to go to bed. What could possibly go wrong for an old guy who's had a few beers...

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been eyeing the Raptor series Offgrid voyager. Light and ridiculously easy setup. I’m planning on a tent trailer for it, but the review on YouTube, guy had it on an Xterra and it looked correctly proportional to the vehicle.
Sponsored