Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice, Outer Banks, with at least high package.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really dislike how the running boards fit on theses Broncos. The huge gap and exposed pinch welds. It's a half baked look. Hopefully some after market solutions. For now I am glad to be getting the rock sliders as they tend to look a bit nicer.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really dislike how the running boards fit on theses Broncos. The huge gap and exposed pinch welds. It's a half baked look. Hopefully some after market solutions. For now I am glad to be getting the rock sliders as they tend to look a bit nicer.
You really need the step to get in the back. I thought about rock rails( for the same reason ) on my VB BaseSasquatch but you would need well placed stirrups.
The Bronco looks so good I don’t even notice the pinch welds.

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can both the running board and rock sliders be installed at the same time? I believe not the Ford one, but my hope is that an after market can and I can keep both and remove the board when rock crawling.
Sponsored