Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know if any of you have seen this walk around yet, but it looks like the seats don’t fold very well in the 2 door. He does say that Ford emphasized that it is unfinished, I certainly hope the seats fold better than we see them here....

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you watch the video closely it appears that the front seats were all the way back or close to all the way back so the rear seats couldn’t fold flat. I’m guessing in more “normal” positions they’ll allow for the rear seats to fold flat.

lunatics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What do you guys think the chances are of the front passenger seat folding down flat? I haven't seen any mention of it but it looks like there's enough room etc. I love this feature about my current vehicle and it has allowed me to fit longer/bigger things than I normally would be able to. Would love to get a Bronco when it comes time to replace my Jeep and would love to see this in the Bronco as well.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, that guy is hard to watch. Bummer about the seats. They don't look easily removable either.

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, that guy is hard to watch. Bummer about the seats. They don't look easily removable either.
Why is he "hard to watch?" Sure, he's talking super fast. But the video is very informative.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why can’t they just let us take them out ?
That's what I'm hoping I can do, at least take one out for a little extra space and longer area for some equipment. Then leave one in there for the "passenger"! My friends element allows this and it is great whenever we move stuff and generally just leave the seats out!

BroncoFanGirl

Black Diamond
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
he mentions a couple times that the vehicle is a prototype and the interior may not be exactly as production will be... so I wouldn't put too much faith in how the seats fold in this particular vid.

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

he mentions a couple times that the vehicle is a prototype and the interior may not be exactly as production will be... so I wouldn't put too much faith in how the seats fold in this particular vid.
Yeah, after I posted this some of our insiders confirmed that it will fold down, but leave the ledge at the back.

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why is he "hard to watch?" Sure, he's talking super fast. But the video is very informative.
Agree - my partner is not into cars at all and loved watching that video bc of them

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you watch the video closely it appears that the front seats were all the way back or close to all the way back so the rear seats couldn’t fold flat. I’m guessing in more “normal” positions they’ll allow for the rear seats to fold flat.
All the way back is "normal" when you're 6'3" tall.
Sponsored