Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 428i, 2021 Black Diamond CG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait are we just not going to talk about the fact that OBX is supposed to have painted fender flares..?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wait are we just not going to talk about the fact that OBX is supposed to have painted fender flares..?
It's squatch'd, loses the painted flares for the wider black ones.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes it could be how rumors start. I'm not here to start them, neither am I here to refute them. Especially something that is not in production yet.

However, do you not think it "odd" that a small town garage/repair place has a still pre-production machine on it? It would seem that unless they are driving somewhere that they would be a a box trailer.
Not really manufacturers sometimes get independent garages to pick pre-production models but the facts are as one post says about the chap could not drive a manual that was suppose to drive it and just got his buddy to come with a trailer.

Last edited:

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd love to know what broke. And where were the other Broncos that were testing with it? Don't understand the "regular Joe" rescue/transport trailer. A buddy of mine saw what was possibly a Bronco Sport and a full size (4 door I think) on one of those 2 or 3 car mini-haulers this past Tuesday in Leominster, MA. I was skeptical why they wouldn't be on a name brand car hauler/in a box trailer etc.
Manufactures will sometimes use mini-haulers if nothing else is available at that time if they don't want to wait .

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to ancient Bronco lore, every time somebody hates on Antimatter Blue, a future AMB-owner smiles a little brighter, steps a little lighter. And of course, a Bronco angel gets its wings.

Ford Bronco 2 door Shadow Black Outer Banks Sasquatch Bronco Pics 1607866799403

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most likely I wait for the Warthog BUT if I was getting a Bronco, I prefer the OB's grill to the cheese grater grill on the WT and BL. The cheese grater grill will provide a not too easy platform to clean. Imagine trying to clean mud or bug guts of that grill.

And the modular bumper looks great! Thank you OP for the pics.

Last edited:

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I finally was able to see what AMB looked like in person and boy was it a let down. I looked at AMB on a new Super Duty on a cloudy day and on a sunny day with full sun. Of all of the pictures the ones here are the closest to what AMB actually looks like. On a cloudy day the color is very dark and barely distinguishable from black. On a sunny day you can see the blue slightly more but nothing like the B&P photos. The metallic blue only comes out when you are at specific angles to the sun. The truck i looked at was absolutely filthy like it just was delivered but even cleaning it up will not lighten how dark the blue is.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The side profile has me rethinking a 4dr pretty hard

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Administrator I think we confirmed this is actually shadow black from the other King of Hammers thread (same plates)

CaseyH

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, Camaro, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feel free to call me blind and tell me I’m wrong, but I think this is shadow black. I don’t see any trace of AMB or blue flake (or even a metallic flake at all).

Also this one has a different license plate number than the Squatch AMB OBX that Levine was driving. ?‍♂
Having seen AMB in person, in sunlight you can see the blue in it. At night or if it is cloudy it looks like it is black. Alot of pictures don't show the AMB well.

This might be shadow black, but the two colors are almost indistinguishable unless it is sunny and hitting it at just the right angle.

Last edited:

CaseyH

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, Camaro, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I finally was able to see what AMB looked like in person and boy was it a let down. I looked at AMB on a new Super Duty on a cloudy day and on a sunny day with full sun. Of all of the pictures the ones here are the closest to what AMB actually looks like. On a cloudy day the color is very dark and barely distinguishable from black. On a sunny day you can see the blue slightly more but nothing like the B&P photos. The metallic blue only comes out when you are at specific angles to the sun. The truck i looked at was absolutely filthy like it just was delivered but even cleaning it up will not lighten how dark the blue is.
100% agree. Many people mistake it for black, it is just so dark unless you see it at just the right angle.

This color was on the table for me until I saw it in person.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That Squatch with the top off looks great but
I’d like to witness all the plastic rear bumpers and those humongous side steps being squashed in a crusher. They are just awful.

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why we like it so much: It's what we drew on the white piece of paper when we were in kindergarten...rectangular body, round wheel wells, monster tires. We knew what we wanted when we were 5 years old. Now here it is!
Amen to That!
Sponsored