Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just reluctantly installed the 2 Door soft top on my Bronco. I got caught in one down pour with my hardtop hanging in the garage and that was enough for me. Install went well. Pretty happy with the Bestop soft top, except it's not easy for one person to raise and lower it and with it sitting on top of the back of the roll bar I have to close it every time I put it in the garage. Anyone seen any products that help assist with the raising and lowering of the 2 Door Top, kind of like what IAG is selling for the 4 Door. I also may be considering selling my 2 Door Hardtop and roof rack if anyone is interested? Taking the soft top on and off every season is not something I want to be doing and with a garage I don't really need the hardtop other than for preserving re-sale value. Thanks!
Sponsored

BroncZ13

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco XLT, 94 F150 I6 5spd, 17 Cadillac CT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Assuming your 2 door roof rack is a 2021 model? I'd be happy to buy the rack if you would sell it separately. Been kicking myself for not ordering one from the factory and can't seem to find one except aftermarket that wants $1,600 for the cheapest I can find. PM me of you are willing to. Thanks!

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah flipping it open is a bit of a balancing act. I stand in my open door, reach as far as I can across the roof as is reasonable so I can still get leverage. Other side droops a bit while lifting. But it can be done. Have to stand on the rear bumper to lift rearmost x-bar to lower it again, at which point it just drops onto the header from about 8-10”.
Sponsored