Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew this was going to be a problem but its really starting to dawn on me how little space is back there. I know it "has more than wrangler" however its not even big enough for my cooler.

I think ford needs to take notice and next time they redesign this car they should 100% shoot for fold flat and FLUSH seating like the bronco sport. This way , if you get a 4 door or a 2 door your ability to store things is exponentially increased.

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 2021 Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Spac

Added another view:

Edit: non-fishbowl photo, and video
7CE4BC21-23FC-4065-9F38-D0ADEF99D09C.jpeg

For reference, here are actual measured dimensions diagrams:

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 1615395131257-

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 1615395139585-

4-Door for comparison:

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 1615395182525-
Sponsored

Last edited:

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great angle on that pic. Would love to see that angle on a 4dr for comparison.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FFFFFFuuuuuu, now I kinda am too. except I checked, and 4 door means soft top only, or pay gobs more for the hard top that comes with normally. and late availability on it as well. ugh.

so a 4dr immediately bumps the price by over 4k, just for the body and roof.

Meh, the kids won't care when the roof is off and they get to scream and holler at the world.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew there wouldn't be much room back there, but I plan on doing a quick release system for the back seat. I don't need to carry much but we will make shopping runs while traveling, the RV is just to big a PIA to pack up to go to CostCo :)

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FFFFFFuuuuuu, now I kinda am too. except I checked, and 4 door means soft top only, or pay gobs more for the hard top that comes with normally. and late availability on it as well. ugh.

so a 4dr immediately bumps the price by over 4k, just for the body and roof.

Meh, the kids won't care when the roof is off and they get to scream and holler at the world.
??? The modular top is coming later in the summer but the MIC top isn't delayed...

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind the fishbowl lens distorts it a lot. The front seat looks like it’s right there in this picture too. I can’t remember where, but someone who did a video of this same truck way back in the B6G timeline did a normal lens closeup of the backseat and trunk. Still way more room than I thought and almost had me go 2-door for a minute.

Edit: non-fishbowl photo, and video
Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 7CE4BC21-23FC-4065-9F38-D0ADEF99D09C

Last edited:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought this was supposed to be bigger than the Jeep? The two door looks like less rear leg room than a TJ and the 4dr cargo looks the same if not smaller than a wrangler

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am set on the 2 door. The difference in space is not enough to go to 4 door. They are pretty close!
Sponsored