First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He said Wagonner, not Grand Wagonner; there are 2 versions.

The Wagonner is cheaper and does start at $57K minus a lot of the luxury bits from the big one. On a dealer lot, the Wagonner will likely not be seen below $65K and at that price it's a steal.
I didn't realize there were 2 models. I guess I'd only seen Grand Wagoneer info. Looks like the Wagonner starts just under $60k. Fully optioned the Grand Wagoneer Series III is $113k 🤯

Screenshot_20210315-144500_Chrome.jpg

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't realize there were 2 models. I guess I'd only seen Grand Wagoneer info. Looks like the Wagonner starts just under $60k. Fully optioned the Grand Wagoneer Series III is $113k 🤯

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering Screenshot_20210315-144500_Chrome
Yeah, the Grand truly is "GRAND" 100K for sure, but look at it! 😳

I"m not into big SUVs, but I won't deny or take away from the fact that what Jeep has done with that thing is amazing. The tech, the wood grain, that brown leather, good god.

Anyway 2 Dr Bronco for me because I wanted a short wheelbase for off roading. I know some guys wheel big SUVs and trucks, but I just can't. The body damage alone that I've witnessed and seen has really moved me away from something larger.

Most 4 Dr Bronco owners like those in the JLU will likely only take on light duty, but the 2 Dr just gives me the option to do whatever I want in the thing.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Point to the spot in this area you are going to throw your tent down at...

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering Screenshot_20210315-144500_Chrome
As someone who camps in a tent (sometimes in places like that), I spotted at least two spots on that video where I could set up my tent not counting what looks like a large valley below. 😉😉

I know tons of people who adore them. They serve a very specific purpose. Drive all day, quick set up a camp, pack up next morning, drive some more.

But I wouldn't, however, want to be crawling over that type of terrain with a giant weight strapped to my roof. And the sweet Bronco in your video doesn't want to muck up it's beautiful lines and spoil the sky view with a giant monstrosity on top.😍😍

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who camps in a tent (sometimes in places like that), I spotted at least two spots on that video where I could set up my tent not counting what looks like a large valley below. 😉😉

I know tons of people who adore them. They serve a very specific purpose. Drive all day, quick set up a camp, pack up next morning, drive some more.

But I wouldn't, however, want to be crawling over that type of terrain with a giant weight strapped to my roof. And the sweet Bronco in your video doesn't want to muck up it's beautiful lines and spoil the sky view with a giant monstrosity on top.😍😍
That's in a dry area, imagine you have to stop in the middle of a monsoon. You still eager to throw that tent on the ground? :LOL:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's in a dry area, imagine you have to stop in the middle of a monsoon. You still eager to throw that tent on the ground? :LOL:
1.) I am a chicken shit and tend to avoid camping during monsoon season unless the 10-day forecast is clear. I'll do subfreezing temps in a tent before I'll risk a Monsoon.❄
2.) I wouldn't want to be in an RTT during a monsoon either. I think I'd rather sleep inside a truck than on top of a truck in that case.🌩😍

Squashed

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Changed my order to a 4 door. Got rid of a deadly sin. Needed the longer wheel base for the snow and ice in Colorado and within the ideal 115 to 119 inches of wheel base for rock crawling. I'm within 2 hours of Moab. Overall a lot more diversity gained and not much additional cost.

Retired Guy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Plan on trading in my Bronco Sport for a two door Outer Banks. I sold my house in NJ and will be making my way to my home in Florida. After reading this thread I am not sure the two door has adequate storage space. I have some plastic bins, clothes and misc household items but no furniture. Also I am retired and we occasionally have passengers and I can guess that the back might ne tight for some people.
I prefer a hardtop but I am having trouble locating one in NJ area. Prefer not to buy in Florida because of high dealer fees. Looking for a Big Bend or Outer Banks.

FFF

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's just me and the wife, plus our dog. But we may have a kid one day - so part of me just wants to get the two-door, drive it for a year or 2, then sell it and get a bigger one. But now I am torn. Dammit, I'm running out of time. Wife as an SUV (4-door). Maybe I just say fuck it.
If she already has a 4 dr SUV then get whatever you like. Plus you can put a kid/babyseat in the back seat of a 2dr Bronco, its just a little bit of stretching and leaning. Not a big deal.
Sponsored