Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yea I still prefer rooftop and the mattress that is already in the tent is so much more comfortable than an air mattress. Hate those things lol
I hate air mattresses also, why I use a self inflating thermorest, which is compressed open cell foam, just open the valve and it inflates from internal pressure, close valve to sleep on it, open valve and roll it up, then close again and it stays rolled up. I love the damn things, don't get cold or lose pressure in the night like air mattresses. My issue with roof tops other than falling off the damn ladder is they take up a hell of a lot of room on your roof.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh, heres the g wagon for reference so you could see the similarities. Step up is even bigger

-class-trunk-space-with-seat-folded-carbuzz-517334.jpg

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate air mattresses also, why I use a self inflating thermorest, which is compressed open cell foam, just open the valve and it inflates from internal pressure, close valve to sleep on it, open valve and roll it up, then close again and it stays rolled up. I love the damn things, don't get cold or lose pressure in the night like air mattresses. My issue with roof tops other than falling off the damn ladder is they take up a hell of a lot of room on your roof.
yea I don't like storing stuff on my roof. All that room usually means I bring far more crap than I need. Less space in the back makes me far more organized.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why are you even looking at a "2 Door Storage Area" thread of you're 4 door only? There's plenty other threads on B6G for you....:rolleyes:
Who me? Or the people I'm griping about?

I have never once in a million years considered a 4-door. I just keep trying to talk everyone else into them.😍

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who me? Or the people I'm griping about?

I have never once in a million years considered a 4-door. I just keep trying to talk everyone else into them.😍
I don't think you have to talk everyone else onto buying a four door, they already were.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think you have to talk everyone else onto buying a four door, they already were.
Mostly, yes.

But every thread seems to have a bunch of "I like the 2-door but..."

I just want all of them to get a 4-door and quit griping about how hard the decision is.🤩🤩

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beyond disappointed in the 2 door. I’ve seen it in person and I understand they were shooting for the masses and not the few in order to move product. This looks like the perfect ride for a 16 year old. Fire away.
Why are you beyond disappointed and what makes the 2DR a perfect ride for a 16 year old as opposed to literally anyone else? Not much to go on with your post.

Last edited:

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a confusing comment from someone that is called Moparguy, with a picture of a Corvette, and says he has a Miata.
I enjoy confusing people :cool:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's with all of the 'Roof top' tent people, afraid to sleep in a pop up dome tent? Just curious, I tent camped all over Europe in my car without issue. You can deploy a modern 'Pop' up in about 1 minute, vs the roof top, you still have to blow up a matress and set up. I am too damn old to be climbing up and down a ladder in the night to piss, and I for sure will not pee in a bottle. If you are worried about Bears just have a hand held air horn (sports type) and I assure it will send any bear running (ask me how I know), and besides, bears can climb really well. I would rather use the roof cargo carrier to carry other camping gear. <jmho)
People don't camp on the ground anymore? Wow, I really am getting old. When the kids were young, we'd setup a tent right on the ground. Add some pads under the sleeping bags and it was all good.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are you even looking at a "2 Door Storage Area" thread of you're 4 door only? There's plenty other threads on B6G for you....:rolleyes:
He's proselytizing for the Church of Four Door. 😄

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I knew this was going to be a problem but its really starting to dawn on me how little space is back there. I know it "has more than wrangler" however its not even big enough for my cooler.

I think ford needs to take notice and next time they redesign this car they should 100% shoot for fold flat and FLUSH seating like the bronco sport. This way , if you get a 4 door or a 2 door your ability to store things is exponentially increased.

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 12.47.34 PM

Added another view:

Edit: non-fishbowl photo, and video
7CE4BC21-23FC-4065-9F38-D0ADEF99D09C.jpeg

For reference, here are actual measured dimensions diagrams:

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 12.47.34 PM

4-Door for comparison:

Those seats are coming out at the dealership, so, no biggie for me. 4 door not looking that ginormously bigger either. More legroom?

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The cargo space is very concerning and I'm getting a 4-door. I can fit 2 full size adults in the cargo area of my Xterra. Where is all the extra space? This car is almost a foot longer then my Xterra, but it has half as much cargo space. I don't care about the amount of room in the back seat as I almost never have others riding with me. I would much rather have the extra space in the cargo area. I'm really going to be miss all the space when hauling crap home from Home Depot. 😔