Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i have had a 4 door suv and have kept the seats down for probably the last 5 years. So the 2 door with a planned back seat delete is in my future. I am already preprogramed for it. I really do think the 2 door is going to be alot more fun to drive. We shall see.
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I found out the Rolls-Royce SUV has fold-flat seats. I cancel. I'm out.

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 1615504002913

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 1615504046909

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been on quite a few 2-4 day trips on my Harley with only what can be carried in my saddle bag liners and the occasional extra bag on the luggage rack. For me the 2 door would be a huge step up in terms of space. Guess it's all about perspective.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's with all of the 'Roof top' tent people, afraid to sleep in a pop up dome tent? Just curious, I tent camped all over Europe in my car without issue. You can deploy a modern 'Pop' up in about 1 minute, vs the roof top, you still have to blow up a matress and set up. I am too damn old to be climbing up and down a ladder in the night to piss, and I for sure will not pee in a bottle. If you are worried about Bears just have a hand held air horn (sports type) and I assure it will send any bear running (ask me how I know), and besides, bears can climb really well. I would rather use the roof cargo carrier to carry other camping gear. <jmho)
That sir, was awesome 👌👏

Sponsored

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only read about 10 pages into this thread, maybe already asked but...

In OP's photo of with rear seat folded forward, does the bottom cushion NOT fold up first on a 2 DR, which would level the backside of the seat closer to horizontal when folded down? The way I am describing it IS how it works on the 4DR, right?
So, what you're saying is, the base assumptions of this thread are bullshit? With this forum, very possible. 😅

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been on quite a few 2-4 day trips on my Harley with only what can be carried in my saddle bag liners and the occasional extra bag on the luggage rack. For me the 2 door would be a huge step up in terms of space. Guess it's all about perspective.
I mean I’ve carried 4 day back packing trips on my back, and my packs weight including food is less than 35lbs.

But I have to get to the trail. And I’d like to bring the wife/dog. And I enjoy it more when I get to share some drinks around the campfire with some friends.

So I guess it is about perspective in the other way too. I’d love to have the two door. But for the things I love to do it doesn’t make any sense.

Sponsored

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew this was going to be a problem but its really starting to dawn on me how little space is back there. I know it "has more than wrangler" however its not even big enough for my cooler.

I think ford needs to take notice and next time they redesign this car they should 100% shoot for fold flat and FLUSH seating like the bronco sport. This way , if you get a 4 door or a 2 door your ability to store things is exponentially increased.

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 2-Door 2021 Bronco Wildtrack Sasquatch Race Red 5

Added another view:

Edit: non-fishbowl photo, and video
7CE4BC21-23FC-4065-9F38-D0ADEF99D09C.jpeg

For reference, here are actual measured dimensions diagrams:

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 2-Door 2021 Bronco Wildtrack Sasquatch Race Red 5

4-Door for comparison:

can you just take one or both back seats out? Its modular, right? Make it your own 😉

BadlandsBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Suzuki Samurai Modified, 2017 F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First thing I'm doing is removing one of the back seats, and inserting custom carpet covered plywood deck to provide flat floor on one side for my ice chest. No way am I going with 4 door.

BadlandsBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Suzuki Samurai Modified, 2017 F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By the way, what is the vented protrusion on the inside of the tailgate?
Sponsored