indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-Door is the perfect size if you are pulling your Bronco with your RV.. I named my RV the BSV-“Bronco Support Vehicle”

8A18B3C3-060B-4EDB-B452-A070FC16BA0B.jpeg
Or you could have gotten a camper to fit the new Bronco like this:

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 1615405822106

(Seriously though, having owned and enjoyed a CJ-5, I find it hard to believe that camper setup was roadworthy.)

EDIT: Interesting, looks like there were also EB camper conversions back in the day:

Ford Bronco 2-door storage area pic (seats up + tailgate closed) has me reconsidering 1615406291297

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having seen the rear of the 2dr at the OKC show last weekend I can say that the picture is pretty accurate.

I was a little surprised myself at the lack of storage in the rear, but not enough to reconsider the 2dr.

I just have to reconsider putting a subwoofer in the back now..
I concur, I also attended the OKC auto show, I struggled to decide between the 2door and 4door, however after seeing both up close I was really glad I chose 4. Rear cargo space is minimal and is depicted accurately in this video/photos.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this custom?? I've been looking for a high rise hitch rack and have only come across Warrior Products and ETrailers..

EDIT: Nvm, found it
Do you mind sharing the pictured vendor?

Ashley shared this vendor the other day and I like it where it attaches to the spare but also uses the hitch for added carrier loads. RucRak

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If we had another 4 door vehicle in the driveway I'd get a 2 door in a skinny New York minute. But sadly I need to get the 4 door. But that's fine, I'll still have my Bronco.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like one of the few people in this thread to be qualified to reply to this statement... if only because I have a '61 Thunderbird. (y)

<snip>

you can't fit corpses on their sides, must be on back or front, limiting it to a 3-corpse trunk at best.
Sounds about right - space in-between the bodies to throw in your bags of quicklime, a few shovels, and a big ghetto blaster to add your eerie bury-the-bodies music score...

;)

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mind sharing the pictured vendor?

Ashley shared this vendor the other day and I like it where it attaches to the spare but also uses the hitch for added carrier loads. RucRak
Sure, they're by Westcott Designs.

It's an interesting approach, esp if you choose to do the spare tire delete and use their sparetire arm for one side

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like your idea on a quick-release for the rear seat (if there isn't already a quick-release).
No, there isn't one yet that I know of, if the after market doesn't come up with one fairly quickly I will make one myself.

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's an interesting approach, esp if you choose to do the spare tire delete and use their sparetire arm for one side
I H8 the Spare Tire on the rear. Wonder how it would look (What is behind the tire holder) removed and stored in the vehicle?

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got great views of the 2 door at KOH. It has more than enough space for me and the wife. Looking forward to many adventures in our 2 door Badlands Sasquatch.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you have kids - and drive them frequently - I would highly consider a 4 door.

Mine were 4, 9 and 11 when I bought the 4 door JKUR. The convenience and utility has been completely worth the compromise of it not being a two door like the original. Now that they are older / moving out, I am going back to my pre-kids two door roots.

The only concern I have is getting the old dog in and out of the back seat. I love him, but I am not spending $4000 on ease of dog access. I am a little wary of how it will tow comparatively as well.
I'm sorta in the same boat, buuuuuut

...I already DD a 2dr GTI, and other than the baby carrier being slightly annoying to get into the backseat, the kids *love* it back there. it's like a fort to them. so the inconvenience really isn't worth getting rid of the car I love. Plus, the wife and I also have a subaru ascent for the big stuff.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

losing 4 inches of vertical space in the car is NOTHING compared to gaining feet of horizontal space

so yes that is literally a good solution
I am thinking of making a full length flat slide in floor for the times I need more storage. As it is just me and the Boss I really don't even need back seats, all of my travel friends have their own 4X4's.
Sponsored

Last edited: