Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not being snarky, but I don't understand this. If the cargo area was higher, you'd end up with less overall room but a flat floor. I can see where that would be helpful if you're hauling sheets of wood or something, but not sure what a big difference it makes otherwise. You could always build up the cargo area yourself. If the after-market thinks there's more than 10 people that actually care about this, there'll be an insert you can buy.
thatā€™s just to fix the flush issue, if thereā€™s a space issue then maybe they should just go 4 dr ! Also, making the cargo area flush with the seats instead of worrying about the flush of the seats, still gives you more space because you now have the trunk and seat area as a cargo area. One flat surface from behind ur seat to the back door .. it gives u more space then just behind the back seats but then u canā€™t use the back seats as seats if they need to so like I said maybe 4dr still best for them , but Itā€™s personally not an issue for me !
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think ford needs to take notice and next time they redesign this car they should 100% shoot for fold flat and FLUSH seating like the bronco sport. This way , if you get a 4 door or a 2 door your ability to store things is exponentially increased.
The bottom seat cushion was not flipped up. So the video doesn't reflect a folded seat back.

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to get some motorcycle saddle bags from Givi like the New Defender has and mount them over the rear quarter windows. That'll be cool. :cool:
Do you have a photo of this defender setup??

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's definitely not. In fact, it's 75% bigger (12.9 behind the seats in the Jeep, and 22.4 in the Bronco).
The "LJ" is a stretched TJ, it is commonly referred to as an "Unlimited TJ". It's around 15" longer with 13" more space behind the rear seats. Jeep built them for only 4 or 5 years (2004-2009, I think). There are not a lot of them out there and quality used ones sell at premium prices.

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didnā€™t read the whole thread, so Iā€™m sure someone else already brought this up; this bronco was obviously just in the pool and now thereā€™s SHRINKAGE!

Sponsored

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The "LJ" is a stretched TJ, it is commonly referred to as an "Unlimited TJ". It's around 15" longer with 13" more space behind the rear seats. Jeep built them for only 4 or 5 years (2004-2009, I think). There are not a lot of them out there and quality used ones sell at premium prices.
I think LJ's were built from 04 to 06 with Rubicons only 05 and 06. I have a 05 LJ Rubicon that will be for sale at a 'small" premium as it is a Rebuilt Title, solid and straight. Tell your Moab friends, I'm in Grand Junction.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the 4dr looked as good to me as the 2dr, I'd get the 4dr. But I plan on making a shelf to flush the back when the seats are down.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a confusing comment from someone that is called Moparguy, with a picture of a Corvette, and says he has a Miata.
Itā€™s a tale as old as B6G....

Ford: *makes a 4-door version of the bronco*

2-door Bronco buyers: ā€œWHY DIDNT FORD MAKE THIS THING LONGER?!?!ā€

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they were built from 2004-06
Sponsored