First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm leaning towards a 4 door because of the longer wheelbase but I'm afraid it will look too much like a Flex so may have to go 2 door.
I have heard this comparison to the flex before and too be honest I don’t see the comparison

It’s the same damn rig as the two door, pretty dam identical with the small exception of the two small ass rear doors...
Sponsored

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I need a 4 door because we are a family of 5. Otherwise, I would be opting for a 2 door.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tell us why you chose either bronco below!
I choose 2 door mainly because I'm working within a budget and don't need nothing fancy. My kids are in high school and I have a CX-9 for hauling duty.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two door for me. Main reason is it looks like a Bronco. Other reason is the larger front doors on a two door will be easier for me to get into the drivers seat. My other two vehicles are also two doors as well.

The Bronco will be used when I don't need the payload capacity of the F250 (2 door). Hopefully I'll nearly double my fuel economy 12.5 MPG vs 20? MPG

Wife's 4 door is used when we need the extra doors.

hoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
95% of the time I just need the 2-door room. For the two times per year extra space is needed on a road trip, I have a hitch basket setup to haul extra gear. A 2-door forces you to be efficient when it comes to packing.

Sponsored

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Four door. I have a 6 and 3 year old. I usually drive with the wife and kids, so need the extra space / practicality. I'd prefer the two door though but life is a compromise.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m 50/50 so I can’t vote just yet. Heart wants 2-door, but the head says 4-door. I have 2 kids, 6 and 8.

If by some chance the official tow capacity numbers increase for the 4-door (or decrease for the 2-door) at order time, it would make my decision much easier.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently driving a 2011 F-150 Crew Cab, my dog has been the only occupant of the rear seats. By the time my Bronco is delivered i should be retired. Figured a 2 door Badlands w/ manual 7 speed would be an opportunity to teach my wife to drive standard and explore Canada and the USA. Plan on holding onto the F-150 even thought it has 330,000 miles (530,500kms)
Damn I have a 2011 F-150 Crew Cab with 65,000 miles, I gotta get out more LOL

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We take the wife's RAV4 Hybrid everywhere as it is, and I'm inheriting an extended cab F150 from my dad anyway. I use the bed of my Tundra less and less as time goes on so it's easy to justify the two door.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know what to do!! Really want a 2 dr but I have a 16 mo old and another on the way. I wouldn’t mind stuffing the two of them in the back but what if a third comes along?? Get the two door then trade it in if it doesn’t work out? Or just start with the four door. A decision I flip flop on every day
We bought a New 2 door car after our daughter was born because I liked the way it looked, now I don't think you will have the problem I had with smacking my head trying to get my daughter in and out of her car seat but I'm pretty sure your back will thank you later for going 4 door ?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1.) I love the look of it. The Classic Bronco body lines.

So many comments by those who have seen it in person that are essentially "The pictures do not do it justice!"

2.) The hassel of using the backseat will hopefully keep it from becoming the family truckster like what happened when I bought my Outback work vehicle.
We are about to buy HoosierMomma her own Outback pretty soon, so that may fix that issue.

I'm certain, though, once the Bronco has been in the garage awhile, she'll decide she wants one also ....which will be fine by me!!! We'll get her the four door.

Currently, she says she does not want one for various reasons, even though it would check every item on her list of "wants"....... which is EXACTLY how the Outback scenario came to be. She INSISTED she did not like the all open interior of the Outback, and that she strongly preffered the Legacy....now she rarely uses the Legacy if the Outback is home.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think 2 door looks super cool and classic and it would be the most fun for rock crawling with the guys. If I ever did that, which I don't. So 4 door just has way too much practicality for me to pass up. And it still looks cool.
Sponsored