Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting thing about this poll is 60% 2 Dr. vs 40% 4 Dr. This is almost the exact opposite of the Jeep Wrangler that sells 60% 4 Dr. models, wonder if this is really what is to become of the Bronco sales?
This forum is not real life, not even close. The four door will far exceed the two door just like the automatic will far exceed the stick. I want a four door and a two door, but getting a four door first. I want to be able to sleep in it and carry all my hunting gear. Its a simple fact that without the four door the two door doesn't exist. It really isn't useful at all other than its intended purpose.

My wife did say that the two door looks like a Polaris SxS hot wheel with the top off. I can't get that out of my head now, she is kinda right. But I will still get one in a couple years.

Here is the real break down of the forum:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/

Not even amongst the die hards like us on a forum does the 2 door come out ahead.
Sponsored

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 5 Kids but I felt the 4 door was not a good value for what you got and I knew I could get a better value eslwhere. I bought a 2021 Palisade fully loaded, leather, cold weather pkg, adaptive cruise, more comfortable ride and a better people hauler for less money. Now I can get the 2 door Base ManSquatch for $35k. Between the 2 cars I'll be just a tad north of the price of a fully loaded First Edition Bronco.

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always wanted the 2 dr Jeep Unlimited Lj. Which is the longer wheelbase version of the TJ Jeep. The so called unicorn ? of THE Jeep. By looking at dimensions of the 2dr Bronco I can see that both are relatively the same size. I think the 2dr Bronco will be my best choice.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wife says four door. ?

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going from Supercrew F150 to a 2 door. Rarely have more than one (or any) passengers so don’t need more seats, plus 2 door looks better. Might miss the truck bed & extra space for camping trips but I’ll figure it out

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 door here! I'm single with no kids and rarely have people with me, I'll still have my Focus hatchback and Grand Marquis if I need the additional space for people or stuff.

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a family of 5 so it's pretty simple for me. The 2 door has 4 seats and 4 door has 5 seats.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4door daily.
Kid + a whole bunch of dog + homedepot projects + weekend camping gear

CB1BF5D5-F364-4813-A528-A5B4AD3E2F8C.jpeg

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After owning my 4-door Rubicon, I don't think I'd be happy with a 2-door. The extra cargo space is a must have for me and when I fold the rear seats down it's like having a mini pickup. The versatility on the 4-door is a main reason why I'm buying this type of vehicle. Ford did such a great job on the new Bronco, I think both 2-door and 4-door look fantastic. Heck I can even sleep in the back of the 4-door when the wife kicks me to the dog house. ?

Last edited:

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started 4 door. Not sure why, but that’s what I’ve driven the last 25 years. Then it hit me that my kids are all off to college starting next fall, so why do I really need a 4 door? With a rack on top and a hitch behind for bikes and carriers and the rear seats folded down, I’m not really sure why I would need any additional space inside. And the 2 door will take up less space in the garage. And the 2 door is just cool as shit.

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I started 4 door. Not sure why, but that’s what I’ve driven the last 25 years. Then it hit me that my kids are all off to college starting next fall, so why do I really need a 4 door? With a rack on top and a hitch behind for bikes and carriers and the rear seats folded down, I’m not really sure why I would need any additional space inside. And the 2 door will take up less space in the garage. And the 2 door is just cool as shit.
^ What he said!

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trading in my 4-door Flex for a 4-Door Bronco. Got the Flex as a family hauler. 3 teenage boys!
8 years later we looking forward to grand kids eventually and car seats in a 2-door is not fun, lol.
Sponsored