Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought about the 2 door until I read the doors do not fit in the back, so 4 door it is. Plus my dogs love to go for rides. I have their seatbelts and goggles all picked out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 guns...2 doors, makes sense...

Ford Bronco 2 Door Vs. 4 Door Bronco Daily Drivers 1609798318229

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door. I need the room in the back for my horse. About 35" at the shoulders and about 170lbs. Hopefully there is enough room.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Vs. 4 Door Bronco Daily Drivers 1609798318229
Fixed that for ya.

Bignet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't need the extra 2 doors. Empty nester, all fits with 2 door.
Same here. I had a 2 door explorer years ago and loved it. I'll probably fold the rear seats down unless needed; more room for the golf clubs!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After owning my 4-door Rubicon, I don't think I'd be happy with a 2-door. The extra cargo space is a must have for me and when I fold the rear seats down it's like having a mini pickup. The versatility on the 4-door is a main reason why I'm buying this type of vehicle. Ford did such a great job on the new Bronco, I think both 2-door and 4-door look fantastic. Heck I can even sleep in the back of the 4-door when the wife kicks me to the dog house. ?
Been there done that LOL

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m just ready to send it in a 4 door OBX or badlands Iā€™m Ready folks ???

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps and a Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a 2 door Wrangler for several years. When it was my only vehicle, there were many times when I was wishing for more room. My 2001 Cherokee is a 4 door and it's a very convenient vehicle. More room inside and the doors make accessing stuff a lot easier. My 4 door Subaru Crosstrek is similar, if a little smaller inside.

Given my day to day use, a 4 door Bronco would be the only option to fill the gap when those two vehicles are replaced.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My son will be driving in a few years and then it is just the wife and I. So it's 2DR for me. (y)(y)

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ll be getting the 4 door because itā€™s the better option. I get people pretending to want the manual 2 door with the Sasquatch just to sound cool in the forums but letā€™s be real. Ainā€™t nobody getting a manual 2 door unless itā€™s strictly a project or just for the mountains. 4 door is bigger and has more room. I donā€™t see a difference in looks between the 4 door and 2 door. They look the same to me. I laugh when I see people saying they getting a 2 door manual and they going to go crazy in the mountains. Bitch please we all know you going to drive it to work and to pick up your kids from school. I currently drive a 2012 super cab raptor. I wish it was 4 doors and regret not buying a 4 door. The only reason to get the 2 door is for the price and thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s not a good enough excuse for me to get a 2 door.

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™ll be getting the 4 door because itā€™s the better option. I get people pretending to want the manual 2 door with the Sasquatch just to sound cool in the forums but letā€™s be real. Ainā€™t nobody getting a manual 2 door unless itā€™s strictly a project or just for the mountains. 4 door is bigger and has more room. I donā€™t see a difference in looks between the 4 door and 2 door. They look the same to me. I laugh when I see people saying they getting a 2 door manual and they going to go crazy in the mountains. Bitch please we all know you going to drive it to work and to pick up your kids from school. I currently drive a 2012 super cab raptor. I wish it was 4 doors and regret not buying a 4 door. The only reason to get the 2 door is for the price and thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s not a good enough excuse for me to get a 2 door.
Asinine. LOL
Sponsored