Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Often manufacturers consider data like this (the breakdown of sales among various models) to be a trade secret and often will not divulge it. Wouldn’t surprise me if Ford keeps the numbers close to the vest.

I heard a figure (not sure how accurate) that recent Jeep models are somewhere in the neighborhood of 20/80 for 2dr/4dr respectively. Seems right based off of my experience ...
Jeep sales ratio was given away by a lead engineer in a TFL video, it's over 9:1.

I'd say it's probably safe to bet Bronco will settle into a similar ratio after initial enthusiast sales like pre-orders from crazies like the people here.
Sponsored

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep sales ratio was given away by a lead engineer in a TFL video, it's over 9:1.

I'd say it's probably safe to bet Bronco will settle into a similar ratio after initial enthusiast sales like pre-orders from crazies like the people here.
That’s a good point that the sales ratio will likely shift over time as sales shift from us early-adopters to “everyone else”, given that our buying preferencesare not necessarily the same as the general public, on average. I hadn’t quite thought about that way.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just hoping they get built based on reservation date. since a majority of reservations are four door, I hope us small amount of early two door reservations get worked in line for the first batch of deliveries.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
4dr will outsell the 2d 4 or 5-1 for sure. The 2d is cool but I (like most people) will go 4dr because I have a family, friends, dogs, and stuff to take when I go on adventures. I also think it looks better but that's just my own $.02.
Sponsored