WonkyBronky

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, Porsche, track cars, etc...
Bronco
Wildtrak
Looks great! Liking the 2 door, but I'd be embarrassed to go anywhere in a yellow car.

Curious to hear how much worse the acceleration and braking are with the oversize tires.

WeirdGuy

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Viper RT/10, '20 Aventador S, '22 Sasquatch
Bronco
Base
I will admit, Im not usually into wheels that are polished/chrome/not painted but, damn this looks great! Well done. I like these 2-doors on 37's; something I will be doing when mine arrives.

Socal71

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2005 4runner
Bronco
Wildtrak
Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.
Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.
Bronco4.jpg

Bronco3.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco5.jpg
Looks Awesome! Glad to see another 2 door Wildtrak here in AZ!! Love the 73 too!

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Advertisement

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Bronco
Badlands
Love 'em both but I'm a little more envious of your '73 than your new one :p

az_dirt

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bad Sas AMB
Bronco
Badlands
Your rig looks great! I bumped into you around I-10, I think the first day you got your tires put on. I have the BL antimatter blue. Crazy how big of two-door looks for 37s. Thanks for posting.

I am in Jackson Wyoming right now, they do great in the snow. I can't wait to get back to Arizona!!!

PXL_20211228_171452069.jpg

Chad Hughes

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stahlfirepit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.

Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.

Bronco4.jpg

Bronco3.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco5.jpg
Those wheels are beautiful! well done!

Red Squatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertable, 2015 Subaru Forester
Bronco
Outer Banks
Just curious what's under the hood of that 73, it' a stunner by the way.

Advertisement
OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 19 Raptor, 19 Corvette, 20 Range Rover
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious what's under the hood of that 73, it' a stunner by the way.
Its a fuel injected 347 stroker with a 3000 stall speed. Super fun to drive.

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 19 Raptor, 19 Corvette, 20 Range Rover
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your rig looks great! I bumped into you around I-10, I think the first day you got your tires put on. I have the BL antimatter blue. Crazy how big of two-door looks for 37s. Thanks for posting.

I am in Jackson Wyoming right now, they do great in the snow. I can't wait to get back to Arizona!!!

PXL_20211228_171452069.jpg
Small world. I do remember chatting with you in the parking lot. Looks like your Bronco is getting broken in nicely in the snow.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Bronco
Base

Bronco4.jpg

Bronco3.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco5.jpg
Best looking 2 door I have seen.... There will probably be a Velocity Blue copy cat in Florida soon 😁

Red Squatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertable, 2015 Subaru Forester
Bronco
Outer Banks

_jeff

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands, '14 Harley-Davidson FLD
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really torn: I swore off polished/chrome [wheels] after a couple Harley-Davidsons but this is probably the best looking tire/wheel combo I've seen. Well done.
Advertisement