Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm really torn: I swore off polished/chrome [wheels] after a couple Harley-Davidsons but this is probably the best looking tire/wheel combo I've seen. Well done.
I hear ya. I was in the same boat when deciding. The thought of the polished setup didn't cross my mind. I had planned on doing a black wheel setup(like everyone else) but realized that the old school polished wheels are coming back and have that killer nostalgic look. I did the similar setup on my 73 and get so many compliments on the wheels and tires so it was a no brainer for me.
Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

here ya go!

image.jpg
Absolutely beautiful 73! More info on the console - PLEASE. I am in the process of reverting my 73 from a rock crawler to a more street configuration. Not sure I could make a console like this work for mine unless I change from my current Lokar floor shifter and home made twin stick, but I love the look and function of yours.

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Absolutely beautiful 73! More info on the console - PLEASE. I am in the process of reverting my 73 from a rock crawler to a more street configuration. Not sure I could make a console like this work for mine unless I change from my current Lokar floor shifter and home made twin stick, but I love the look and function of yours.
Mine was hand built by my fabricator here in Arizona, Driven Speed Shop, https://drivenspeedshop.com/

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hear ya. I was in the same boat when deciding. The thought of the polished setup didn't cross my mind. I had planned on doing a black wheel setup(like everyone else) but realized that the old school polished wheels are coming back and have that killer nostalgic look. I did the similar setup on my 73 and get so many compliments on the wheels and tires so it was a no brainer for me.
I like the polished wheels nd plan to do something similar to yours or ModifyMike's setup. I went with old school slotted wheels on my EB also... pardon the messy shop and EB. I have a ways to go to get it back to it's former glory...

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT My 73 EB

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.

Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.

That’s sexy.

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the polished wheels nd plan to do something similar to yours or ModifyMike's setup. I went with old school slotted wheels on my EB also... pardon the messy shop and EB. I have a ways to go to get it back to it's former glory...

I love that style of wheels on your Bronco. Looks like a fun project your working on :) Keep us posted on the progress.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh that is nice!! The orange we should have gotten.
Agree. Ford should have just called it Cyber Yellow because its way closer to Yellow than Orange. I still love the color and its vibrance.

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.

Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.

Nitto does not sell ridge grapplers in 37s. Those are 38s

Sponsored
OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nitto does not sell ridge grapplers in 37s. Those are 38s
That is incorrect sir. They are installed on my bronco as we speak and you can see right on Nitto website that they make the ridge grappler in 37‘s.

Last edited:

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should realize how badass a true cool color looks and on Broncos like this EB and at least add an option in B&P even if there is a $800 charge. I'd gladly pay for something like Calypso Coral on mine. I would pay as much as $2000 for a custom order.
Great pics OP. Enjoy!!!

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 f150 and 2008 GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4.jpg

Bronco3.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco5.jpg
Is it a manual? :)

Edit: I think I answered my own question, it looks like you got a wildtrak> so id assume you kept the 2.7 with auto.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RebelRebel