First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and a 1967 Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love the rigs!!! That's also a bad ass garage setup. Still don't understand why they put Bronco on the grill instead of Ford. Everyone knows it's a Bronco, stay with what you have been doing for over 100 years and keep the Ford on the grill!!!
Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.

Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.

Bronco1.jpg

Spectacular! I'm an older guy and I don't like black rims so my plan is a non-SaS Badlands and add aftermarket beadlocks that look aluminum and 35's. And my order is CO. Great to see how yours looks with the wheels. Sweet! (y) :)

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.

Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.

Bronco4.jpg

Bronco3.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco5.jpg
ARRRGh! That's what I want mine to look like! Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is a NON-Sas Wildtrak, right? I like that ADD bumper (but boy are they proud of their pricing!) but want to add a winch / hidden winch and have concerns about blocking the intercooler on the 2.7.

Mishimoto is working on an upgraded intercooler upgrade / relocation kit which should fix the blocking issue - then we just have to worry about sensor relo.

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this is a NON-Sas Wildtrak, right? I like that ADD bumper (but boy are they proud of their pricing!) but want to add a winch / hidden winch and have concerns about blocking the intercooler on the 2.7.

Mishimoto is working on an upgraded intercooler upgrade / relocation kit which should fix the blocking issue - then we just have to worry about sensor relo.
It does have the SAS package. I really like the SVC Offroad bumper and would have gone with that one if they were able to integrate the front parking sensors, but they dont have a solution for that as of yet. I went with the ADD Bomber Rigid setup as it integrates the sensors and adaptive cruise control. I agree that they are proud of their pricing so i have very high expectations with this setup.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does have the SAS package. I really like the SVC Offroad bumper and would have gone with that one if they were able to integrate the front parking sensors, but they dont have a solution for that as of yet. I went with the ADD Bomber Rigid setup as it integrates the sensors and adaptive cruise control. I agree that they are proud of their pricing so i have very high expectations with this setup.
Thank you!

So you're foregoing the winch completely? I like the look of the bomber bumper with the three round lights in the center (a perfect complement to a KC light bar on top, methinks!) but...isn't a bronco a bit naked without a winch?

I have this mental image of me being really REALLY well lit up with no way to get myself out of a recovery situation... ;-)

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That garage is insanely sweet! The Broncos help of course. Love the arched wooden doors. You’ve set the bar pretty high for my garage makeover.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT image

Looks great. What are the ultimate plans for it?
Sponsored