Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great. What are the ultimate plans for it?
ADD Bomber(Rigid) front bumper is on order. Waiting to see the numbers and data on the Icon Coil over kit, then will decide which setup to go with. I also like the Camburg kit including the upper control arms and lower trailing links . I also plan to do the ADV fiberglass hood, Whipple Tune, AMP Research Steps(as soon as they release them) and would like to upgrade the stereo.
Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ADD Bomber(Rigid) front bumper is on order. Waiting to see the numbers and data on the Icon Coil over kit, then will decide which setup to go with. I also like the Camburg kit including the upper control arms and lower trailing links . I also plan to do the ADV fiberglass hood, Whipple Tune, AMP Research Steps(as soon as they release them) and would like to upgrade the stereo.
Sounds good, that paint combo with 37's is almost making me want one again. Trending more of a desert runner?

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought i would post the first pics to the start of my build. So far i have installed 37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a set of Black Rhino Primm Beadlock wheels with a 0 offset. I also installed the RPG 2.25" Perch Collar lift. It raises the front 2.2" and the rear 1.2"". The crash bars are removed and i have absolutely no rubbing issues at all. I added the Rough Country 3rd brake light extension and tailgate reinforcement brackets. I also added the classic bronco script badges.

Last week i put the order in for the ADD Bomber front Bumper with the Rigid 360 series lights(3-4 month lead time). Since the lead times are so long for coil overs i decided i didn't want to wait so that's why i got the RPG collar lift. Rides great! Will end up replacing that with a coilover kit at a later date. So far i am in love with the Bronco and so happy i did the 2 door. Wanted it to match my 73 a bit more.

Bronco4.jpg

Bronco3.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco5.jpg
Looks awesome, wanted to ask with the new tire and rim combo with the 0 offset does the rear camera still retain its full picture or do the rims get caught at the bottom, love the look of this!!

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks awesome, wanted to ask with the new tire and rim combo with the 0 offset does the rear camera still retain its full picture or do the rims get caught at the bottom, love the look of this!!
Has the full picture with no obstructions.

MNalls

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It does have the SAS package. I really like the SVC Offroad bumper and would have gone with that one if they were able to integrate the front parking sensors, but they dont have a solution for that as of yet. I went with the ADD Bomber Rigid setup as it integrates the sensors and adaptive cruise control. I agree that they are proud of their pricing so i have very high expectations with this setup.
That the bumper I'm looking at. My only hang up is the ACC relocation. I'm curious how that's working out for you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That the bumper I'm looking at. My only hang up is the ACC relocation. I'm curious how that's working out for you.
Ill let you know when i get the bumper in about a month. They quoted 8-12 week lead time.

MNalls

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ill let you know when i get the bumper in about a month. They quoted 8-12 week lead time.
The only other bumpers I've seen that even address the ACC is the ARB which I'm not a fan of the design, and the 4WP but I don't like the hoop. I do like how those keep the ACC in its original location. But damn that ADD Bomber with the 3 lights in the center is sweet!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished installing the Redline Tuning hood shocks. Super easy install and totally worth it.
Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT image
Looking good! This build is my spirit animal.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couple of things here:
-You have the cleanest garage I've ever seen, ever.
-Your '73 is fucking awesome.

Sponsored
OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Couple of things here:
-You have the cleanest garage I've ever seen, ever.
-Your '73 is fucking awesome.
Thanks! Finally got both out today to take a couple pics together. Heading to a car show to have some fun.
Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT EC333A06-626B-47EB-80E5-B46B6AD50E48

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT C1D7C09C-94E1-47C0-B30E-FF9708E8A76E

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT A966F7E4-FE7F-46E5-B4F0-D0E324887981

Ford Bronco 2-Door WILDTRAK ON 37'S, BEADLOCKS, & RPG LIFT 19D2A8B3-25AB-4C27-B9D6-8FC8F2C4B1FF

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Finally got both out today to take a couple pics together. Heading to a car show to have some fun.

I have a Badlands sitting in my garage right now and this picture still makes me envious! Very cool. Good luck with your car show!

99FRC

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Compared to your first set of pics, the spare tire looks higher. Have you done something else or just have the Rough Country brake light extension and support bracket?

OP
OP
azbronco6G

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model