2 door with RTT/lite overland build

zane8stacks

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Bronco
Badlands
The video seem mostly like a ad for ford and his preferred led brand, but it shows his overland set up for his 2 door. I've been looking for RTT's for mine when i get it and it definitely helped me visualize how big it was going to be.

Advertisement

A55_CACTUS

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
D
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fv cars
Bronco
Base
Clubs

I got about 13 seconds into that edgy cringefest before having to close the app.

Squatch Bronc

Base
First Name
Squatch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sasquatch
Bronco
Base
Clubs

The video seem mostly like a ad for ford and his preferred led brand, but it shows his overland set up for his 2 door. I've been looking for RTT's for mine when i get it and it definitely helped me visualize how big it was going to be.

Great video and presentation. I particularly like that this is also my Bronco in large part: Base Sasquatch 2 door, AMB. The added equipment is awesome and may become a part of my own Bronco. Not sure what the "cringe" is all about. Some people are just hard to please.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 Subaru
Bronco
Base

@justinbmcbride is on here!

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Bronco
Badlands
Great video and presentation. I particularly like that this is also my Bronco in large part: Base Sasquatch 2 door, AMB. The added equipment is awesome and may become a part of my own Bronco. Not sure what the "cringe" is all about. Some people are just hard to please.
I get lots of hate on this forum. I’ve come to terms with it all though. All the Bronco folks here are experts and love to tear everyone down who isn’t doing what they are doing.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Bronco
Badlands
I get lots of hate on this forum. I’ve come to terms with it all though. All the Bronco folks here are experts and love to tear everyone down who isn’t doing what they are doing.
Hey man, I’m sure there are lots of folks here who enjoy your videos. You have quality content and keep it coming.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah cause they’re waiting and you’re not! I like your content. People are lining up to drop 40-60k on a rig you got comped! They gotta focus their disappointment somewhere or on someone. Just keep showing them what they’re missing! I got one in the driveway and I’m still watching!
1640170962371.gif

Dom

First Name
Dom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Bronco
Undecided
Haters, gonna hate bro. Just keep making that content and getting paid in the process.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 VB base 10sp, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Let'em lump it. I totally dug your camping setup in your 4 door. I did something similar in a 2 door with a shelf my brother made that sits above the rear (folded) seats. Can't sleep in it but it packs nicely.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Bronco
Black Diamond
Is the top sufficiently strong to hold all the weight? I'm just worried that the top won't hold up. Have you noticed any developing issues after the video?

VelocityBrew

Badlands
First Name
Chet
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport, 2016 KTM 1190 Adventure
Bronco
Badlands
I was sceptical when I first watched a Jeep video of yours but then I watched more and more. The family day trip one was pretty fun and stood out to me as a way to make memories. Keep on keeping on man, I'll keep watching.

Advertisement

Advertisement