• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia 2-dr Bronco? I've found the solution for storage and towing...

LoboDelRio

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2015 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw this on the road today. Man, those Jeep guys really have figured it all out. I wonder if the Bronco is rated for this !!! :LOL:

Ford Bronco 2-dr Bronco? I've found the solution for storage and towing... Jeep_2Hitch
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw this on the road today. Man, those Jeep guys really have figured it all out. I wonder if the Bronco is rated for this !!! :LOL:

Ford Bronco 2-dr Bronco? I've found the solution for storage and towing... Jeep_2Hitch
I got my doubles and triples endorsements, we can do this thing!

I did pull a jeep and a small trailer across town once behind my van. It works... kinda. Just cant back up or the caster will get ya kink'd.

OP
OP
LoboDelRio

LoboDelRio

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2015 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my doubles and triples endorsements, we can do this thing!

I did pull a jeep and a small trailer across town once behind my van. It works... kinda. Just cant back up or the caster will get ya kink'd.
Yeah, I've seen double hitches before, it should work. But welding hitches to those luggage carriers? Those things are rated for what, 400 lbs.? I mean, judging by vehicle age obviously this guy has it working, but I would love to see Ford engineers take a whack at calculating these loads/stresses.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, I've seen double hitches before, it should work. But welding hitches to those luggage carriers? Those things are rated for what, 400 lbs.? I mean, judging by vehicle age obviously this guy has it working, but I would love to see Ford engineers take a whack at calculating these loads/stresses.
I'm betting the Ford lawyers would be getting the first crack at determining the loads/stresses from a setup like this well before the Engineers were approved to spend a second on it.

:ROFLMAO:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For sure whatever we think this guy was doing is probably all wrong. I will say that on most cargo trays the bar goes all the way under it which allows you to use adapters to make it without welding. Alot are rated for 500lbs of weight, which at the tongue is similar to say a 5000lb trailer. So the pull weight could be a bit more, not as much because of the stickout leverage but maybe a 2000lb trailer. Now doing it at both ends who the hell knows?:unsure: I will say as long as you keep air flow coming to the grille, a front hitch cargo tray could be good on a bronco especially if you use the trail sights as stabilizers for it.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because you have a welder doesn't make you an engineer.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm betting the Ford lawyers would be getting the first crack at determining the loads/stresses from a setup like this well before the Engineers were approved to spend a second on it.

:ROFLMAO:
Hopefully not the same lawyers they had on the case for the Pinto...

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This mod does wonders for your approach angle. 📐

Qman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang V6 prem, 98 Jeep Cherokee LTD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For sure whatever we think this guy was doing is probably all wrong. I will say that on most cargo trays the bar goes all the way under it which allows you to use adapters to make it without welding. Alot are rated for 500lbs of weight, which at the tongue is similar to say a 5000lb trailer. So the pull weight could be a bit more, not as much because of the stickout leverage but maybe a 2000lb trailer. Now doing it at both ends who the hell knows?:unsure: I will say as long as you keep air flow coming to the grille, a front hitch cargo tray could be good on a bronco especially if you use the trail sights as stabilizers for it.
...and a camera to keep an eye on it...both front and back.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe this was rollover testing rig like we used to gush over last year.

Sponsored

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's for carrying plastic bags full of gas... because everybody knows you need to carry those outside of the vehicle...

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's for carrying plastic bags full of gas... because everybody knows you need to carry those outside of the vehicle...
In front, ahead of the hot engine so they stay cool and dont dissolve!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs