Sponsored

2" Factory Lift - Tire and Wheel change at delivery?

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if this has been asked before but, Is the factory 2" lift body or suspension?
If that’s what’s being billed as the “high lift suspension” option then I’d assume suspension.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depends on the dealer, depends on the swap. Many people change wheels and tires at the dealership before taking possession, so just ask your dealer what they can do. Some give you credit for wheels and tires taken off and others don't, sell you the new tires at cost, etc.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might keep the steelies with the LT 32's and have them ford do the 2 inch lift which I believe will be one of the options

IMG_2338.PNG

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man I hope it is not a body lift. Also, if the 2" lift is actually a dealer add on and not factory, would that mean after market would be a better choice. It's one thing to build it with a lift, its another to pull off parts and/or add after the fact. If the dealer can do it, so can everyone else.

OP
OP
xXChartmanXx

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If that’s what’s being billed as the “high lift suspension” option then I’d assume suspension.
The "High Clearance Suspension" comes with the Sasquatch package. It must be some kind of lift. But apparently there is a factory 2" lift separate of that lift that allows 37" tires to be used. The 2 Door mule that's been all around Michigan and is seen in a lot of Ford's media has the 2" lift and 37's.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The "High Clearance Suspension" comes with the Sasquatch package.
That’s speculation on your part. According to these, I’d say there’s a good chance your speculation is incorrect. Notice, the features of the Sasquatch Package do not include the “high suspension lift.” If it did, it’d be logical to conclude that they’d be sure to include that info.

Ford Bronco 2" Factory Lift - Tire and Wheel change at delivery? E66B8909-9B6D-42E8-9783-419B8BB43D0D

294234FB-BF28-4558-A8F4-566B49A2193D.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
xXChartmanXx

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s speculation on your part. According to these, I’d say there’s a good chance your speculation is incorrect. Notice, the features of the Sasquatch Package do not include the “high suspension lift.” If it did, it’d be logical to conclude that they’d be sure to include that info.

View attachment 21032

Ford Bronco 2" Factory Lift - Tire and Wheel change at delivery? 294234FB-BF28-4558-A8F4-566B49A2193D
Directly from the brochure:

Sasquatch™ Package 17" black-painted aluminum beadlock-capable wheels with 35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain tires, electronic-locking front and rear axles, 4.7 Final Drive Ratio, high-clearance suspension, position-sensitive Bilstein™ shock absorbers, and high-clearance fender flares

Also, only the WildTrak and FE come with the high clearance suspension which both come with the Sasquatch package.

The 2" Lift is supposed to be one of the Factory Accessories that can be installed by the dealer.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah... everything I have read about the SAS defined it as including High Clearance Suspension. Looks like you are looking at the Badlands that has it's own "special" suspension and that is why it may differ.

For any model other than Badlands (and prob FE) SAS includes tires, lockers, upgraded front axle, some sort of lift, Gear Ratio, and black and wider "high clearance" fender flairs

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be willing to entertain this idea if the dealers don’t Price gouge the part and install. If they do I’ll just buy aftermarket and save the $

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I got my F150, they basically added wheels and tires to my deal at a separate cost and sent me to the local 4 wheel parts for install included. They threw original stocks in the bed. No rebate or credit offered.

Sponsored

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope we can get a 2" lift added to the Squatch package........that extra 2" is all I really need over the Squatch lift .....gives those 35"s room to work.......

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but another thought....will the lift ......if from ford.....give it more or less articulation ???........

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope we can get a 2" lift added to the Squatch package........that extra 2" is all I really need over the Squatch lift .....gives those 35"s room to work.......
I would bet a lot that a dealer installed Ford Performance lift will happen...but whether it’s available by the time Bronco delivers is the big question. I hope so, so I can do an immediate swap prior to delivery, but I’m doubtful.
Sponsored