First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
has anyone found a 2" lift kit for a sasquatch? if so, please let me know the brand. I can only find a 1" leveling kit, and then it jumps way up to a 3.5" lift, nothing in between. Thanks!
Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can do the 2" Rough Country Spacer Lift but install Upper Control Arms as well.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

has anyone found a 2" lift kit for a sasquatch? if so, please let me know the brand. I can only find a 1" leveling kit, and then it jumps way up to a 3.5" lift, nothing in between. Thanks!
Zone and Icon have kits in the 2.5-3" range. Also RPG 2.25" if wheel travel is not a concern.

CaliBroncos

Wildtrak
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Zone and Icon have kits in the 2.5-3" range. Also RPG 2.25" if wheel travel is not a concern.
I'm looking into the RPG 2.25'' perch collars as well for a SAS Wildtrak - I have 37'' KO2's and a set of -12 offset Method wheels and am seeing RPG as the best option to not have them rub. The reason I'm nervous about pulling the trigger on the RPG collars is that everyone who is installing them on their SAS has wheels with a 0 offset. So, with a wider stance from the negative offset, I'm thinking there will still require some shaving of a sidewall somewhere to prevent rubbing. Any photos or feedback if anyone is going through this as well is appreciated - I'll post if we decide to try it.

rsmtracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 18 Jeep JKU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Top spacers are "garbage" on any IFS. Only way to get away with them is to have brackets that drop your diff and hubs that relocate your arms so your stock IFS geometry is retained and your IFS can operate in the range it was designed to do so, which is why a few manufacturers have them for the trucks in the 4-6" lift kits. if you ought to use a top spacer try not to go bigger than the 1/2". They are meant to correct trim issues with leaning to one side or accomodate extra weight from winch/bumper etc, prevent a big tire from rubbing on the fender etc. The aftermarket is still playing catch up with the Bronco suspension so as it always happens they're a few vendors offering the spacer route to give you some height to keep people happy. Check any of the offroad forums and see since when top spacers were worth the bucket of $hit some people here are throwing in your face telling you that's the way to go. Be patience grass hoppers. If anything the RPG spacers at least won't fack with your cv axels and tierods like the POS ZONE or any other 2-3" spacers will do. If you have a set of those POS 2-3" top spacers is a matter of time before you kiss your front end goodbye faster if you're offroading. Top Spacers with IFS are pure garbage. Put in your in head to remind you.

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Rock Krawler is working on a few Kits that will very much be worth the wait.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm looking into the RPG 2.25'' perch collars as well for a SAS Wildtrak - I have 37'' KO2's and a set of -12 offset Method wheels and am seeing RPG as the best option to not have them rub. The reason I'm nervous about pulling the trigger on the RPG collars is that everyone who is installing them on their SAS has wheels with a 0 offset. So, with a wider stance from the negative offset, I'm thinking there will still require some shaving of a sidewall somewhere to prevent rubbing. Any photos or feedback if anyone is going through this as well is appreciated - I'll post if we decide to try it.
I just ordered the perch collars myself. I’m between getting a new bumper / winch. Or 37’s.

JDC351

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco, 1996 Bronco, 2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Top spacers are "garbage" on any IFS. Only way to get away with them is to have brackets that drop your diff and hubs that relocate your arms so your stock IFS geometry is retained and your IFS can operate in the range it was designed to do so, which is why a few manufacturers have them for the trucks in the 4-6" lift kits. if you ought to use a top spacer try not to go bigger than the 1/2". They are meant to correct trim issues with leaning to one side or accomodate extra weight from winch/bumper etc, prevent a big tire from rubbing on the fender etc. The aftermarket is still playing catch up with the Bronco suspension so as it always happens they're a few vendors offering the spacer route to give you some height to keep people happy. Check any of the offroad forums and see since when top spacers were worth the bucket of $hit some people here are throwing in your face telling you that's the way to go. Be patience grass hoppers. If anything the RPG spacers at least won't fack with your cv axels and tierods like the POS ZONE or any other 2-3" spacers will do. If you have a set of those POS 2-3" top spacers is a matter of time before you kiss your front end goodbye faster if you're offroading. Top Spacers with IFS are pure garbage. Put in your in head to remind you.
I’d have to disagree a bit on that. I used Bilstein’s lift struts on my F-150 and it rode like a damn horse and buggy. I got tired of that and bought a 2” spacer for my truck, lowered the same struts down to the 3/4” lift setting and couldn’t be happier. The struts were just preloaded too much and had no give. The key with spacers is understanding their limitations and buying one from a REALLY solid company… no chimesium crap. I absolutely agree that at higher lift heights you HAVE to go all-out because the taller height will destroy your cv’s and screw up all of your geometry; but for those who simply want just a bit more room between the flares and the tires; there is nothing wrong with a spacer kit. I’m considering a 1.5” in the front and maybe an inch in the back. I also learned that if you add upper control arms to your Bronco, you void your warranty, so those 3.5” kits are out. With everything in the driveline being built like it is, I’ll ride my warranty all day long. I have a great dealership and we walked through all of this step by step, but anything under 2” or so is fine. I would never go more than 2” with a spacer on a Sasquatch… I’d do less honestly, you're just pushing things too far.

rsmtracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 18 Jeep JKU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’d have to disagree a bit on that. I used Bilstein’s lift struts on my F-150 and it rode like a damn horse and buggy. I got tired of that and bought a 2” spacer for my truck, lowered the same struts down to the 3/4” lift setting and couldn’t be happier. The struts were just preloaded too much and had no give. The key with spacers is understanding their limitations and buying one from a REALLY solid company… no chimesium crap. I absolutely agree that at higher lift heights you HAVE to go all-out because the taller height will destroy your cv’s and screw up all of your geometry; but for those who simply want just a bit more room between the flares and the tires; there is nothing wrong with a spacer kit. I’m considering a 1.5” in the front and maybe an inch in the back. I also learned that if you add upper control arms to your Bronco, you void your warranty, so those 3.5” kits are out. With everything in the driveline being built like it is, I’ll ride my warranty all day long. I have a great dealership and we walked through all of this step by step, but anything under 2” or so is fine. I would never go more than 2” with a spacer on a Sasquatch… I’d do less honestly, you're just pushing things too far.
What notch did you set them to? I've had similar experiences with 5100's at their top notch in my Nissan Xterra, Chevy Silverado 1500 and Toyota Tacomas. You might think the issue is the preload but believe it's more of an issue with the down travel you have with those at max since is little next to nothing so when the strut/co has to extend down the shaft is literally as its max and tops out harder than normal. They're not extended travel and everybody always go for them at max. If you lower them 2-3 clips and use a little 0.5" top spacer life is much better.

Either that or use anything that's extended travel so if you go a little higher on the preload your shock shaft still have some room to extend and if the rebound valving is correct the valving stack has enough time to slow down the shaft from opening too fast and you won't feel them top out hard at all. King, Fox, Icon, Radflo etc make really good COs for your F150. If you want to save some Falcon makes a set of performance struts that are similar to the 5100's and you'll reuse your springs. Not as cheap as 5100's but are extended travel and will handle roads and dirt roads a lot better than 5100's

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ICON has a 2 to 3 inch adjustable lifts for SAS Bronco's

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zone off road make 3" lift kit
icon makes 3" lift kit
Sponsored