First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette 2012 Ram 1500 2009 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base/4dr/soft/squatch Build date 11/8/21 - I have never lifted a vehicle and am looking for some advice/opinions. To me the sasquatch lift is not tall enough. I was looking at the rough county 2" lift but am wondering that will be enough. Has anyone seen or installed a 3.5" lift on a sasquatch? Don't want to get it too tall and make the 35's look small.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BroncoWilly

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette 2012 Ram 1500 2009 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base/4dr/soft/squatch Build date 11/8/21 - I have never lifted a vehicle and am looking for some advice/opinions. To me the sasquatch lift is not tall enough. I was looking at the rough county 2" lift but am wondering that will be enough. Has anyone seen or installed a 3.5" lift on a sasquatch? Don't want to get it too tall and make the 35's look small.

I went to my aftermarket parts dealer and found out the 2" lift from Rough Country will not fit the sasquatch package. I have also been told not to install spacers on the wheel to create a wider more aggressive stance. If I had it to do over again I would not have ordered the Sasquatch package and just put a 3.5" lift on it with aftermarket wheels with the proper offsets. If you are thinking of ordering the sasquatch package and lifting it you may want to skip it and rig it out aftermarket the way you want it.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to my aftermarket parts dealer and found out the 2" lift from Rough Country will not fit the sasquatch package. I have also been told not to install spacers on the wheel to create a wider more aggressive stance. If I had it to do over again I would not have ordered the Sasquatch package and just put a 3.5" lift on it with aftermarket wheels with the proper offsets. If you are thinking of ordering the sasquatch package and lifting it you may want to skip it and rig it out aftermarket the way you want it.

The lockers, position sensitive struts, and gearing are worth paying for the sasquatch package, not to mention it will help resale value as well.