Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As with any new specialty vehicle, there is an extremely high demand for the limited number that will be built. We anticipate getting only a handful of them during the initial roll out this summer. With that being said, we already have a list of over 20 valued Woodhouse customers, like yourself, that want a Bronco Raptor. We are contacting you as you have expressed interest in wanting to purchase one from us over the past year. Based on the current market conditions and low availability, we will be selling our initial roll out of Bronco Raptors for $20,000 over MSRP.

I'm #2 on the list at Woodhouse Ford in Blair.......Does 20k over seem high?
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As with any new specialty vehicle, there is an extremely high demand for the limited number that will be built. We anticipate getting only a handful of them during the initial roll out this summer. With that being said, we already have a list of over 20 valued Woodhouse customers, like yourself, that want a Bronco Raptor. We are contacting you as you have expressed interest in wanting to purchase one from us over the past year. Based on the current market conditions and low availability, we will be selling our initial roll out of Bronco Raptors for $20,000 over MSRP.

Just talked to my dealer The Ford Store Morgan Hill California they are going straight MSRP. 🔥

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not paying $20,000 over. Well... I'm not paying for it at all because it is completely impractical for what I need.

But... to be completely honest... after seeing what First Editions got sold for this past year, dealers will have no problem finding someone who wants to buy a Bronco Raptor for $20,000 over MSRP.

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But if Ford is actually basing purchases off original Bronco reservation time stamp, half the people interested won't qualify to get one anyways 🤷

I'd say 20k is generous, considering First Editions are still selling for 30k over used.

Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ridiculous for your dealer to do that to you. Was your original reservation over MSRP as well?

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sick of the Ford "reservation" system right now.

Not interested in this one just because Ford and their allstars have soured me to reasonable expectations.

I'll expect nothing and not be disappointed.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The real question here is this. Are they having you sign a sales contract locking that price in when you place your order or are they saying we're selling them for $20K over MSRP and then changing that to $50K or more over MSRP when it comes time for you to pick up your new Raptor. Devil is in the detail here. If you do decide to you want one, get everything in writing at the time you place your order and make sure you read the fine print.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not really worth it. ~$90k?...buy a Base and put $50K into it, or put $80k into the Badlands you already own, you'll save $10K and have the best Bronco on the road. Period.

To each his own, but the Raptor is not worth that premium unless you're just keeping up with the Jones'.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MSRP in KY. Yup! Still not sure....

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it will change the game if you are lucky enough to get picked by Ford due to being a Bronco reservation holder, at that point you will have the upper hand with your dealer because you will be guaranteed one (if you want to call it that). You should, at that point, be able to shop that around to get the best deal.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's not really worth it. ~$90k?...buy a Base and put $50K into it, or put $80k into the Badlands you already own, you'll save $10K and have the best Bronco on the road. Period.

To each his own, but the Raptor is not worth that premium unless you're just keeping up with the Jones'.
Yep, I was doing the math at $80K v.s my Badlands build. It's almost $2k extra in TTL alone that will follow you each year of registration. I figure probably end up putting $12-14K into my Badlands to get it where I want it. & still come out well ahead :cool:

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does being #1 or #2 at your dealer matter? If (and its a big if) they go by reservation timestamp won't that trump the position you are in at the dealer.
Sponsored